Bugged Gig solutions: Command Console codes to complete any gigs and continue with Fixers

+
Do you have a bugged gig that is preventing your 100% completion run, or won't let you get that Fixer's sweet reward? Do you already have Cyber Engine Tweaks (CET) for whatever reason? Good news, I've spent the past week working through archive file names in my completed playthroughs to compile this list to allow you to force complete a gig, then update the Fixer's gig count, and force start the next tier of gigs if needed.

THE STEPS TO ACCOMPLISH THIS NEED TO BE DONE IN ORDER. BUT NO SWEAT, IT'S EASY

First, open your journal and make the bugged Gig your active quest and make sure it's the only quest being tracked.

Use console commands to force complete the gig

journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()
trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()
questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))
questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)
journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
All that does is force complete it in your journal. Next step is to update the Fixer's Gig count.

The general code naming convention to update the Fixer is

Game.SetDebugFact(" xxx_00_finished", 1)
I am not a programmer or have any training in that matter, so this list was compiled by me comparing two separate playthrough files in SaveEditor, and then finding key information related to the Gig descriptions in the journal and online. Therefor, 14 Gigs I am not 100% sure have the correct code. It could be because the file descriptions were too vague, or (in the case of For My Son) the file name was a different district than the Gig even though it mentions the specific NPC for the quest.

If they aren't correct, then it's one of the others in that District. So ina_07 and ina_03 might be swapped. The Gigs I'm not positive on are bold and marked with a question mark.

Dakota SmithBig Pete's Got ProblemsGame.SetDebugFact("ina_02_finished", 1)
Dakota SmithDancing in a MinefieldGame.SetDebugFact("ina_04_finished", 1)
Dakota SmithFlying DrugsGame.SetDebugFact("ina_07 _finished", 1) ?
Dakota SmithGoodbye Night CityGame.SetDebugFact("ina_05_finished", 1)
Dakota SmithMIAGame.SetDebugFact("ina_09_finished", 1)
Dakota SmithNo FixersGame.SetDebugFact("ina_06_finished", 1)
Dakota SmithRadar LoveGame.SetDebugFact("ina_03_finished", 1) ?
Dakota SmithSparring PartnerGame.SetDebugFact("ina_11_finished", 1)
Dakota SmithTrevor's Last RideGame.SetDebugFact("ina_08_finished", 1)
Dino Dinovic A Lack of EmpathyGame.SetDebugFact("dtn_03_finished", 1)
Dino Dinovic An Inconvenient KillerGame.SetDebugFact("dtn_02_finished", 1)
Dino Dinovic Guinea PigsGame.SetDebugFact("dtn_04_finished", 1)
Dino Dinovic Serial SuicideGame.SetDebugFact("cpz_01_finished", 1)
Dino Dinovic The Frolics of Councilwoman ColeGame.SetDebugFact("dtn_05_finished", 1)
Padre Bring Me the Head of Gustavo OrtaGame.SetDebugFact("rey_01_finished", 1)
Padre Eye for an EyeGame.SetDebugFact("gle_01_finished", 1)
Padre Fifth ColumnGame.SetDebugFact("gle_04_finished", 1)
Padre Going Up or Down?Game.SetDebugFact("gle_05_finished", 1)
Padre Hot MerchandiseGame.SetDebugFact("rey_02_finished", 1) ?
Padre JeopardyGame.SetDebugFact("rey_06_finished", 1)
Padre Life's WorkGame.SetDebugFact("gle_06_finished", 1)
Padre Old FriendsGame.SetDebugFact("rey_08_finished", 1)
Padre On A Tight LeashGame.SetDebugFact("spr_01_finished", 1)
Padre PsychofanGame.SetDebugFact("gle_03_finished", 1)
Padre Sr. Ladrillo's Private CollectionGame.SetDebugFact("spr_06_finished", 1)
Padre The Lord Giveth and the Lord Taketh AwayGame.SetDebugFact("spr_03_finished", 1)
Mr. hands Two Wrongs Make Us RightGame.SetDebugFact("cvi_02_finished", 1) ?
Reyes Breaking NewsGame.SetDebugFact("arr_05_finished", 1)
Reyes Cuckoo's NestGame.SetDebugFact("rcr_02_finished", 1?)
Reyes Error 404Game.SetDebugFact("rcr_04_finished", 1)
Reyes Family MattersGame.SetDebugFact("rcr_05_finished", 1)
Reyes For My SonGame.SetDebugFact("wwd_05_finished", 1) ?
Reyes Going-Away PartyGame.SetDebugFact("rcr_03_finished", 1)
Reyes Hacking the HackerGame.SetDebugFact("arr_11_finished", 1)
Reyes Race to the TopGame.SetDebugFact("arr_10_finished", 1)
Reyes Serious Side EffectsGame.SetDebugFact("arr_01_finished", 1)
Reyes Severance PackageGame.SetDebugFact("arr_03_finished", 1) ?
Reyes The Union Strikes BackGame.SetDebugFact("rcr_01_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Backs Against the WallGame.SetDebugFact("kab_03_finished", 1)
Regina Jones BloodsportGame.SetDebugFact("lch_03_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Catch A Tyger's ToeGame.SetDebugFact("lch_01_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Dirty BizGame.SetDebugFact("nid_04_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Fixer, Merc, Soldier, SpyGame.SetDebugFact("kab_04_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Flight Of The CheetahGame.SetDebugFact("nid_03_finished", 1) ?
Regina Jones Freedom of the PressGame.SetDebugFact("nid_12_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Hippocratic OathGame.SetDebugFact("kab_02_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Last LoginGame.SetDebugFact("kab_05_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Lousy KleppersGame.SetDebugFact("nid_06_finished", 1) ?
Regina Jones Many Ways to Skin A CatGame.SetDebugFact("nid_05_finished", 1) ?
Regina Jones Monster HuntGame.SetDebugFact("kab_07_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Occupational HazardGame.SetDebugFact("nid_01_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Playing for KeepsGame.SetDebugFact("lch_05_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Rite of PassageGame.SetDebugFact("nid_02_finished", 1) ?
Regina Jones Scrolls Before SwineGame.SetDebugFact("nid_07_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Shark in the WaterGame.SetDebugFact("kab_06_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Small Man, Big EvilGame.SetDebugFact("kab_101_finished", 1)
Regina Jones The Heisenberg PrincipleGame.SetDebugFact("lch_06_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Troublesome NeighborsGame.SetDebugFact("kab_107_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Welcome to America, ComradeGame.SetDebugFact("kab_102_finished", 1)
Regina Jones Woman A La ManchaGame.SetDebugFact("kab_08_finished", 1)
Wakako Okada A Shrine DefiledGame.SetDebugFact("jpn_03_finished", 1) ?
Wakako Okada Family HeirloomGame.SetDebugFact("hil_06_finished", 1)
Wakako Okada Getting Warmer…Game.SetDebugFact("rey_09_finished", 1)
Wakako Okada Greed Never PaysGame.SetDebugFact("jpn_12_finished", 1)
Wakako Okada Olive BranchGame.SetDebugFact("jpn_01_finished", 1)
Wakako Okada Tyger and VultureGame.SetDebugFact("hil_07_finished", 1) ?
Wakako Okada Until Death Do Us PartGame.SetDebugFact("hil_01_finished", 1) ?
Wakako Okada Wakako's FavoriteGame.SetDebugFact("jpn_05_finished", 1)
Wakako Okada We Have Your WifeGame.SetDebugFact("jpn_02_finished", 1)

Next, if need be, is to force start the next Gig tiers. The general naming convention for that is

Game.SetDebugFact("sts_xxx_xxx_tier_4", 1)
I believe you need to input the code for each subdistrict to unlock the gigs that way, because it is not that the Fixers have gig tiers, it's the subdistricts that do.

Obviously typing up tier_4 unlocks ALL tiers. If you want to play it with minimal impact to the game, then change the tier number to the appropriate tier.

BadlandsDakota SmithGame.SetDebugFact(" sts_bls_ina_tier_4", 1)
City Center / Corpo PlazaDino DinovicGame.SetDebugFact("sts_ctc_cpz_tier_4", 1)
City Center / DowntownDino DinovicGame.SetDebugFact("sts_ctc_dtn_tier_4", 1)
Heywood / The GlenPadreGame.SetDebugFact("sts_hey_gle_tier_4", 1)
Heywood / Vista Del ReyPadreGame.SetDebugFact("sts_hey_rey_tier_4", 1)
Heywood / WellspringsPadreGame.SetDebugFact("sts_hey_spr_tier_4", 1)
Pacifica / CoastviewMr. HandsGame.SetDebugFact("sts_pac_cvi_tier_4", 1)
Pacifica / West Wind EstatesMr. Hands
Santo Domingo / ArroyoReyesGame.SetDebugFact("sts_std_arr_tier_4", 1)
Santo Domingo / Rancho CoronadoReyesGame.SetDebugFact("sts_std_rcr_tier_4", 1)
Watson / Arasaka WaterfronRegina JonesGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_awf_tier_4", 1)
Watson / KabukiRegina JonesGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_kab_tier_4", 1)
Watson / Little ChinaRegina JonesGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_lch_tier_4", 1)
Watson / NorthsidaRegina JonesGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wat_nid_tier_4", 1)
Westbrook / Charter HillWakako OkadaGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wbr_hil_tier_4", 1)
Westbrook / JapantownWakako OkadaGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wbr_jap_tier_4", 1)
Westbrook / North OakWakako OkadaGame.SetDebugFact("sts_wbr_nok_tier_4", 1)

Finally, if the bugged Gig is your last Gig for that Fixer, you do not need to force start anything else. Once you update the Fixer, the reward quest will initiate and that Fixer will contact you.

I will update this list as I confirm Gig codes. I'm also working on compiling all Main Quests, Side Quests, and Minor Quests, but that may be a bigger bite than I can chew for now so no promises. I'll also do CyberPsycho sightings soon but I'll have to start a new game. NCPD does not look to be able to be done, as it appears that the file names were different between my two playthroughs.

IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO ADD TO / CORRECT ON THIS LIST PLEASE MESSAGE ME
Post automatically merged:

For the record, I absolutely love CP77 and that's why I put in all this effort. I had a bugged gig and wasn't going to let something as little as not knowing how to mod, use CET, or read archive file names stop me from enjoying it.

So I watched a dozen videos showing how to install and use CET. And then downloaded SaveEditor thinking that would allow me to fix my bugged gig somehow. While trying to do that I learned the naming conventions for districts and subdistricts, gigs, main quests, side quests, minor quests, and cyberpsycho missions. That's when I found I could use context clues to figure out which mission numbers went to what missions.

I love CP77 and want everyone to be able to continue playing it.

Last edited:
This needs to be pinned somewhere.

Also to add a point :

If you need to crosscheck or verify the fact you have added it saved properly, you can save the game after adding the fact and use save editor and check the facts.
It works for PC and PS4 saves(PS5 is not jailbroken yet I believe to extract saves)

Last edited:

"BUGGED GIG SOLUTIONS: COMMAND CONSOLE CODES TO COMPLETE ANY GIGS AND CONTINUE WITH FIXERS"

Thank you for your hard work.

In the last playthrough, one of the cyberpsycho's gigs never triggered, preventing me from completing all of them and getting the reward. Am suspicious these jobs/gigs not unlocking, (still) has something to do with having been at a specific gig's location prior to unlocking, as all the gigs that suffered from this in my game, showed similar clues as that router gig of Bes Isis, of which its dialog options didn't pop-up, which was confirmed by CDPR.

Am pretty sure this issue affects the entire game, from failing to execute dialog options spawning, showing/ removing the enemy health-bar, download-bar, revealing position-bar, to failing to unlock and spawn vehicles. But unfortunately, have no clue how to effectively reproduce it.

Cyberpunk 2077 is by no means the only game that I've seen experiencing game assets failing to "execute commands". Have seen other games suffering from this too.

Looking at those games that never had these issues, I'd say that Cyberpunk needs some kind of a internal mechanic installed, that guarantees that all commands at all times under any circumstance, are always executed.

At high FPS, but also at very low and high fluctuating FPS ratings.

Do you have a list of optional objectives for the quests too? A rough list would also be helpful with just the facts listed.

This needs to be pinned somewhere.

Also to add a point :

If you need to crosscheck or verify the fact you have added it saved properly, you can save the game after adding the fact and use save editor and check the facts.
It works for PC and PS4 saves(PS5 is not jailbroken yet I believe to extract saves)
yeah that's what I plan on doing soon. Starting a new playthrough then fact testing each gig and mission against my completed files. Because the CyberPsycho files are nearly identical, just with a cs_ at the beginning.

Do you have a list of optional objectives for the quests too? A rough list would also be helpful with just the facts listed.
I'm working on that one. I wasn't even thinking about optional objectives until I was nearly finished because that's when I noticed some mission numbers had a _perfect file as well. I haven't playtested any of that to verify if it gives any award or anything. And some missions have too many variables and files with _done, _perfect, _finished and more.

So unfortunately the focus of this endeavor was just completing the Gigs so you can push through the game regardless of gig outcome.

Last edited:
My gig is set as undiscovered, but I know which one it is (Breaking News). I highlight the undiscovered quest on the map, add the line for the Breaking News quest and then the next string of quests and submit. I keep getting "failed to execute." The journal completes the undiscovered, but that's it. I need the next line of quests though. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is my only stuck gig.

My gig is set as undiscovered, but I know which one it is (Breaking News). I highlight the undiscovered quest on the map, add the line for the Breaking News quest and then the next string of quests and submit. I keep getting "failed to execute." The journal completes the undiscovered, but that's it. I need the next line of quests though. Any help would be greatly appreciated, this is my only stuck gig.
Hi, I encountered the exact same situation some days ago and found a solution. I've just tested it, and it works.

1. I used the save editor for version 2.0 (which you can download from the Discord linked in the description of the mod on Nexus, for instance).

2. In the editor, you can open your last save (of course, making a backup is very important, etc.).

3. In the 'Quest Facts' tab, you'll be able to search for 'arr_05' and see what corresponds.

4. I downloaded a complete save file to find what was missing. Here is what I found and copied using the '+ New Fact' button:

arr_05_community_start
arr_05_comunity_end (it's not a syntax error; it was exactly like that with one "m", and I'm fine with that)
arr_05_debrief
arr_05_finished
arr_05_get_in
arr_05_sit_with_ted
arr_05_start
arr_05_talk_end
arr_05_tracking_device
arr_05_tracking_device_installed
de_std_arr_05_active
ma_arr_05_finished
ma_arr_05_start

Everything is set to "1," except "de_std_arr_05_active."
"arr_05_guards_patrol" is missing (maybe because it was a save from a 1.6x version).

5. Save changes.

6. Launch the game.

7. The "undiscover" won't go away, but if you track the quest in the game and then wait for some seconds to one minute, Reyes should send you a message unlocking the other gigs (that's what happened to me before writing this message).

(I don't know what happened or how to replicate the issue. I wish I could restart the quest to complete it normally. Wasn't ready to restart 72 hours of gameplay; I wanted to finish the game before Phantom Liberty. I'm late and can't wait.)

I had an issue where I couldn't track the gig in my journal and it wasn't on the map either.
I just loaded a save where the gig wasn't broken yet and executed the first four commands:
journalManager = Game.GetJournalManager()
trackedEntry = journalManager:GetTrackedEntry()
questEntry = journalManager:GetParentEntry(journalManager:GetParentEntry(trackedEntry))
questEntryHash = journalManager:GetEntryHash(questEntry)
Then loaded the save where the gig was broken and executed the last command:
journalManager:ChangeEntryStateByHash(questEntryHash, 3, 2)
That seemed to do the job.

And btw for anyone looking, the commands in the top post are from what i understand old Cyber Engine Tweaks (from before 2.0) and don't work on latest versions of CET, so use the solution in the post above me with the Save Editor. That also allows you to see what flags already exist and their values.

Last edited:
I had an issue where I couldn't track the gig in my journal and it wasn't on the map either.
I just loaded a save where the gig wasn't broken yet and executed the first four commands:

Then loaded the save where the gig was broken and executed the last command:

That seemed to do the job.

And btw for anyone looking, the commands in the top post are from what i understand old Cyber Engine Tweaks (from before 2.0) and don't work on latest versions of CET, so use the solution in the post above me with the Save Editor. That also allows you to see what flags already exist and their values.
Thank you for this! I also couldn't track a bugged gig. This trick worked like a charm!

Top Bottom