[BUGGED] NCPD Suspected Organized Crime in Arroyo, Santo Domingo

+
Hi,

As the title says, i have a bugged suspected crime scene in santo domingo still not done at this location:
1639765418315.png

I did this early on into the game, and back then it accepted the mission and marked it as done, so i didnt pay it too much mind. However, now, 50+ hours later it is still here, and according to the quest marker the thing i need is still in the bag, but when i walk up to the bag, i cant loot it, because its empty:
1639765641320.png

Anybody has any idea how to fix it? Obviously reloading an earlier save is not an option, because i dont want to lose my progress, closing the game and logging back in did not work.

Thanks in advance.

Weird, but the "bag" is only to point out the location and have nothing to do with the Organized Crime completion (In short, you don't have to loot the container in these NCPD Scanner Hustles to complete them, unlike the Assault in Progress, where you have to).
So try to Ping something (like a camera) to be sure there is no remaining enemies in the area (or at least, be sure they are all dead).

Weird, but the "bag" is only to point out the location and have nothing to do with the Organized Crime completion (In short, you don't have to loot the container in these NCPD Scanner Hustles to complete them, unlike the Assault in Progress, where you have to).
So try to Ping something (like a camera) to be sure there is no remaining enemies in the area (or at least, be sure they are all dead).
I tried to ping, nothing turned up, and believe me when i say everyone is definitely dead. i already have been back on several occassions and every time i made sure i tore up the place, blew up cars, double tapped every body and its still on my map. im just simply out of ideas on what to do and hoped somebody had an issue like this before. Worst case scenario, im gonna replay the story and get the 100% then :D Thanks for the tip!

I tried to ping, nothing turned up, and believe me when i say everyone is definitely dead. i already have been back on several occassions and every time i made sure i tore up the place, blew up cars, double tapped every body and its still on my map. im just simply out of ideas on what to do and hoped somebody had an issue like this before. Worst case scenario, im gonna replay the story and get the 100% then :D Thanks for the tip!
At least, maybe you can send a report to CDPR Support for help, but I have doubts about a "miracle" solution.
I suppose that an enemy could follow you if you enter in combat too close of the event (or simply to be alerted), this enemy can get out of the area and despawn after, when you go far away (so you are no longer able to complete the objective, whatever what you can try/do). Or even more "simple", an enemy could fall through the ground and despawn...
So my advice for this NCPD Scanner Hustles, don't get too close (or complete it directly).

At least, maybe you can send a report to CDPR Support for help, but I have doubts about a "miracle" solution.
I suppose that an enemy could follow you if you enter in combat too close of the event (or simply to be alerted), this enemy can get out of the area and despawn after, when you go far away (so you are no longer able to complete the objective, whatever what you can try/do). Or even more "simple", an enemy could fall through the ground and despawn...
So my advice for this NCPD Scanner Hustles, don't get too close (or complete it directly).
Yea i am considering writing to CDPR but I am not too hopeful about it :D thanks for the advice and help!

Having the same issue, at the exact same location. Preventing the Achievement.
Any solution would be nice by now.

Hi,

As the title says, i have a bugged suspected crime scene in santo domingo still not done at this location:
View attachment 11269270

I did this early on into the game, and back then it accepted the mission and marked it as done, so i didnt pay it too much mind. However, now, 50+ hours later it is still here, and according to the quest marker the thing i need is still in the bag, but when i walk up to the bag, i cant loot it, because its empty:
View attachment 11269273

Anybody has any idea how to fix it? Obviously reloading an earlier save is not an option, because i dont want to lose my progress, closing the game and logging back in did not work.

Thanks in advance.
Same issue, same spot. Literally just completed all the NCPD scanners and gigs in the area and rolled in to finish this as my last one to find everyone was knock out laying on the floor already. Tried scrubbing through saves, but the only one I had where this wasn’t completed was a manual from way earlier in the game. Guess I’m at the mercy of CDPR and their patchwork. I bet I could teach myself how to code and fix this issue myself faster than they could.

I hade this issue once, back in 1.1-1.2 i think. turns out one melee enemy was up on the structure. Since he was melee it was kinda hard too find him. Dunno what he was doing up there but it completed when i finaly found him and killed him.

I have a request opened and got an answer. The more we are, the faster they will work on that bug.
Please contact them with this issue.
Thanx

The bug is still there in 1.6.
Please do something!
In which version did you encounter this bug ?
(because I see that you posted about that in 1.52 I suppose, but it was already present)
Unfortunately, sometimes some bugs can't be fixed afterward :(

I've run into this issue but fortunately I had an earlier save to load. After I did that and started the mission again it worked as it should.

It might have been fixed with 1.63. On some save, I don't see the icon anymore and can interact and loot the satchel that is supposed to finish the mission. Unfortunately the trophy for completing all of Arroyo did not popped :'(
On some other save, the icon is still there and the satchel cannot be looted. Go figures

It might have been fixed with 1.63. On some save, I don't see the icon anymore and can interact and loot the satchel that is supposed to finish the mission. Unfortunately the trophy for completing all of Arroyo did not popped :'(
On some other save, the icon is still there and the satchel cannot be looted. Go figures
If you're on console, did you try to clear the cache, in case ?

If you're on console, did you try to clear the cache, in case ?
Yes I did, no difference :'(

Top Bottom