Bugged Quest: Nameless (and In Wolf's Clothing)

+
I have this issue as well. All to do's for quest are green checked, but will mark as complete.

Update: I tried the workaround and loaded a previous save, I examined the well opening and then jumped in the well after it told me too, but the quest would still not complete after getting the key. I think the issue is the quest did not even trigger until I examined the well, with almost every objective already complete.

Last edited:
Same issue here dudes, the quest is completed alongside with In Wolf's Clothing but it remains in my main quest log. It's not game or progression breaking, but dearest CDPR, for the sake of our OCD, do release a fix for this as well!

ive had similar issues with these quests, the main problem is the close proximity of all the clues in both quests, you kinda get caught up in both quests at once.

Playing 1.07 and Nameless is still in my questlog with no marker.

I killed the werewolf

Playing on 1.08 on Xbox One and the "Nameless" quest still shows with everything checked off. I have already finished the game and have no earlier saves I can go back to before Nameless. To add on, when I try to start a NG+, it tells me I haven't finished the game on the save. My best guess would be that the Nameless bug isn't allowing me to start a NG+.

Playing on 1.08 on Xbox One and the "Nameless" quest still shows with everything checked off. I have already finished the game and have no earlier saves I can go back to before Nameless. To add on, when I try to start a NG+, it tells me I haven't finished the game on the save. My best guess would be that the Nameless bug isn't allowing me to start a NG+.
Load your finished game and save manually.
You should then get a message telling you NG+ is now ready.
Be sure to save the game other than Skellige as there are reports of the new game ending immediately.

same problem here...latest patch ....any console command remove it on PC version ???? not going to reload old save game.....is very very far from my previous save game....

Top Bottom