Bugged quests Dead have no defense/ Blood gold/ Soldier statuette

+
Bugged quests Dead have no defense/ Blood gold/ Soldier statuette

Hi,

With The dead have no defense I picked up the key and notes, opened the chest without reading the notes but the objective didnt update and now i cant finish the quest. The chest glows red when I return and says locked but the key disappeared after I opened It the first time.

With the quest blood gold I read the notes and followed the trail of blood to find the chest but I cant do anything with the chest when I get there

The final bugged one for me is the soldier statuette. I speak to triss and we head to the room where she transforms the others then it just cuts to me being back outside and in the quest note talk to triss about the statuette is ticked but nothing else happened.

These are all on ps4 with the latest updates as far as im aware

cheers

The dead have no defense. I got past it.

I was stuck on this for a min. So I save a lot and I went back to a save right before I took on the quest. killed all the guys got the note and key went back up to the treasure. waited till I could see the unlock with the x before I opened the case and it worked perfectly. You need to kind of dance around the box before you can actually see the unlock word.

Top Bottom