BUGS after Patch 2.1

+
Does any of this seem like intended game behavior to you?

1. I've pretty much finished all Beat on the Brat things, including Razor. And I was the Champ, but I was missing one... Ozob Bozo fight. He kind of didn't even call me by phone before all of that was over, and Fred let me know there is that fight with Ozob. And then I had it. That was so out of the order.
from my experience the Ozob battle was always late/after razor pre 2.0… I only was able to fight him earlier after 2.0 but even than he doesn’t seem to be part of the regular beat the brat questline. he always stands out and doesn’t influence the questline progression or dialogs afaik remember…

• RED Point
Reactions: Zem
from my experience the Ozob battle was always late/after razor pre 2.0… I only was able to fight him earlier after 2.0 but even than he doesn’t seem to be part of the regular beat the brat questline. he always stands out and doesn’t influence the questline progression or dialogs afaik remember…
This. It's even noted in the Wiki. Ozob fight is optional and only happens after you first meet him in Send in the Clowns. It's not part of the championship.

This. It's even noted in the Wiki. Ozob fight is optional and only happens after you first meet him in Send in the Clowns. It's not part of the championship.
yeah the only difference (for me) was/is that pre 2.0 the coach only sent the msgs about the ozob fight after you already beaten razor... but after 2.0 i got the oppertunity to fight ozob even before i touched any beat the brat fight at all... not sure if they changed it or if its only about progression/choices i made in general...

thx for sharing :)

I encountered a bug that freezes in main menu on PlayStation 5 and i can’t load the game and I’m 60+ hours of gameplay is anyone else have experienced the same thing and have a solution? I have deleted the game and reinstalled it and still does the same if anyone knows a way! 🙏🏻 sorry for my English!

K. Empirically, I didn't find out about the optionality of Ozob fight before this gameplay. Pre-2.1, Razor fight never happened before the one with Ozob Bozo.

I still like him all the same, he's my Obi-Wan Kenobi.

I saw more new small bugs during my latest play (2.1), but nothing was game breaking for me (PC). Looking forward to upcoming patch! ... to be honest I'm really curious what all will be adressed. 2.1 seemed to me little less polished, but I hardly can complain too loud with all of those hours spent in NC having fun (1500+).

... and till it will arrive, I still have much to do in BG3 :)

K. Empirically, I didn't find out about the optionality of Ozob fight before this gameplay. Pre-2.1, Razor fight never happened before the one with Ozob Bozo.

I still like him all the same, he's my Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Ozo is just great I love him as well :3

Weird way to hold a pistol...
Screenshot 2024-01-26 141521.png

Now, this is also all empirical, since I haven't been measuring things until I felt problems.

But...

I was able to play the game smoothly at maxed out RTX without DLSS for tens of hours in last weeks. Then, when Phantom Liberty got activated, my eyes started feeling tired rather qucikly. I brought up the frame counter and that was sure bad... the game was at 40-ish fps. If it is right that Phantom Liberty activation introduces things that drop performance that much, then it's at least a lucky thing they are not affecting performance before PL activation.

Any other observations?

Btw, for me PL activated after rounding up the first of the three big quests (the Voodoo boys part) in search of who will help with the Relic. Like, straight after it I got the call from Song, didn't walk 20 meters from the place where I had the convo with Johnny.

Btw, for me PL activated after rounding up the first of the three big quests (the Voodoo boys part) in search of who will help with the Relic. Like, straight after it I got the call from Song, didn't walk 20 meters from the place where I had the convo with Johnny.
This is how it's supposed to work. Immediately after you leave the VDB Chapel at the end of Transmission and talk to Johnny, Song will call within a minute or so of that. That begins Dog Eat Dog. If you load a game from before PL installation that was already past this point, Song will call within a minute or two of loading the game.

Some TV shows and News Episodes don't have audio playing. Example: "Your Business is My Business" episode with the Petrochem and the one with Orbital Air.

In some regions of the NC, there are 2 AVs overlapping each other or flying very near each other. It's like they are spawning at the same time when they set on their predetermined paths.

Has someone else a bug regarding the Behavioral Imprint-Synced Faceplate....I have this faceplate twice in my inventory....one with questmarker in tier 5...and one as cyberware with tier 5+ (I did an upgrade). Noticed at the end of PL main story the bug.

Then during quest to craft Blackwall Weapon / Cyberdeck....when I enter Yoko's store, the alrady done quest "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos" pops up again.....is this a gamesave breaking bug ?

Top Bottom