BUGS AFTER PATCH 2.11

+
annoying bug thats near about making me keep the game away. soon as i get into car, the keys get stuck and the car goes into a mode where both forward and back keys are pressed. OR game acts as if one of the keys is pressed and the car either stays in forward or back motion even when am pressing no keys. am on PC on bloddy geforcenow using an xbox controller. curious if anyone has found a workaround - any of the key mappings work for you? so far, i tried classic and alternative and the bug is exactly the same on both. i had switched to classic a while back due to another bug that causes V to crouch+slide randomly when i hit B for dash

it is "T" now

thank you. will try next time with a mission with several options

also met a known old bug in 2.11....the bed in Nomad Camp is still bugged and can't use it for sleep. funfact...this bug was even ingame and already known when i stopped playing in 2022....so, it seems is stil not fixed in early 2024 ??

Last edited:
I finished all the gigs for Mr Hands. He tells me I have a reward and just need to leave the club to get it. I leave but the game never registers that I left.

Also, on the mission where I combine all of Delamaine's AI personalities together, it tells me to approach the car. I go to the garage full of cars but there is no waypoint highlighted and nothing happens when I approach every car there.

Thanks for the megathread of sorts!

I have a smol bug on 2.11 in the north west end of Watson. Driving through this police stop for a fender bender and having the police start to detect me ends the radio music for close to two minutes while the "hostile detection" music plays in full. Once it has played out completely normal music and radio resumes.

Starting another environmental music cue (e.g. combat) will interrupt the hostile detection musical cue and when combat ends the detection music will play again in full from start to finish (resetting the timer and requiring it to play out again in full). Saving/reloading and fast travel do not reduce the time or instantly fix the bug. Just gotta be peaceful for about 100 seconds real time.

In fact, I suggest here to add an option to make both radio and phone calls non-interruptible by fights. I can handle a car ride, a gun fight and a phone call at the same time. Let me decide not to drop the line.

unable to secure evidence to complete assault in progress, will not allow to loot the box or scan the corpse and bags on xbox x
Post automatically merged:

on xbox x, unable to open shards, currently can't open shard after taking out a cyberpsycho

Last edited:
thank you. will try next time with a mission with several options

also met a known old bug in 2.11....the bed in Nomad Camp is still bugged and can't use it for sleep. funfact...this bug was even ingame and already known when i stopped playing in 2022....so, it seems is stil not fixed in early 2024 ??
it was fixed but apparently came back...

annoying bugs update 2:
1. control hints constantly toggle between keyboard and controller. am on pc and playing via gfn
2. the hints wouldnt be terrible on their own but the game seems to switch between controller modes as well. every press of B on controller is a random chance for a crouch+dash.
3. every time i get in a car, there is a random chance that the forward or back buttons are in depressed state without my doing anything. makes the capitan quests almost unplayable
4. capitan quests always have multiple car chases. impossible to complete if there are timers as well. especially with the worser quality cars

Hi All! Im KrunchyKahn on PS5 ... I have the 2.11 patch. (Latest update) Listen, for awhile, I have been playing Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty for some time now. I started a mission and completed it in Dogtown... Only problem is since I finished meeting with IDRIS ELBAS character Reed and introducing him to Madam President.... my Phone has not worked. I can receive calls but I cannot answer them. Nor can I access my inventory or change weapons, look at my map or look at my character and swap perks. I can't even fast travel. They are all inaccessible. My HUD says " You can't do that right now" . When I go up to a fast travel point my map is blank. This has only happened since the new update. I'm playing the Streetkid path on PS5. I have tried reloading my save... no luck. Please fix dis!

Hello,
I have had 2 separate issues while using the Overclock ability during my playthrough. A few times early in my playthrough, I would use overlock in a fight and my health would continue to decline long after i killed the final enemy, and I would die, then second heart would activate, and I would die again, even through healing myself also. This was during 2.1 patch.

Recently, during 2.11 patch, I was clearing a criminal hideout in Dogtown ( the underground tunnel base with the mech suit boss). I used overclock during the fight, and afterwards it was as if I was permanently in combat. I could not open my map, journal, and inventory, etc. It did not matter if I reloaded the game, exit the game and restart the game. Those saves were stuck with this issue. I had to go back and kill the boss again without overclock. Only then could I bypass this issue.

Running 12900k
32GB DDR5 5200
RTX 4090
Windows 11
Samsung 980 Pro 2TB I believe.

Hello,
I have had 2 separate issues while using the Overclock ability during my playthrough. A few times early in my playthrough, I would use overlock in a fight and my health would continue to decline long after i killed the final enemy, and I would die, then second heart would activate, and I would die again, even through healing myself also. This was during 2.1 patch.

This is caused by the Feedback Loop perk. I recommend removing it until CDPR fixes it.

Unable to trigger Moving heat, not getting any text from Ashley
Run this Town is already done.
Can anyone help in triggering this? Am i missing something?

another bug I thought CDPR fixed it already.......I made the "Fought the Law" mission late....inside club using access points...but I get no money / quickhacks or ressoucres....nothing. happened on every access point inside the club. minutes before - outside - the access points worked worked normal and got rewards....

Update: repeated the part of the mission in the club, didn't use the access ponts inside the club and have now no bug to get no rewards. don't know if this location itself has something what cause this bug or maybe a combination of....different things.

Last edited:
Noticed interecting bug.

If you start Phantom Liberty again and refuse to help Reed and Myers, then after leaving the shelter the radio does not work. it may turn on, but there is no sound.

Top Bottom