Bugs and Glitches are overshadowed how bad the core game actually is

+

Guest 4402625

You can apply below image to all the other layers of the game. Every single gameplay design as lazy as this below example.

I am really sorry that so a few people are talking about the real issues of this game. I'd wish they released the game without bugs and glitches so everyone should realize how disappointing the core game is.

BeFunky-collage.jpg

You can apply below image to all the other layers of the game. Every single gameplay design as lazy as this below example.

I am really sorry that so a few people are talking about the real issues of this game. I'd wish they released the game without bugs and glitches so everyone should realize how disappointing the core game is.

View attachment 11123195

what is this picture even suppose to mean? any explanation? and saying that every single aspect of game design as being lazy is something i cant comment on this forum because i would get warining straight away if id have to call your opinion how it is lol.

I am totally missing the point... I think the game has bugs and glitches but a thing I like is the core game... I am not sure what's wrong with the map.
Of all the problems the game can have, I didn't really ever thought the map would be one.

I think it's exactly the opposite. CDPR themselves admitted the game has performance issues and bugs, but hasn't said a word on the various design shortcomings.

And while some CAN be fixed or updated, a lot of the core issues people have with the game aren't fixable. Like the fact that there aren't any important consequences to the players' actions...

It is not that usefull when a location is above or below ground. The 3d map in game lets you rotate and pan to find if its above or below you. A 3d map is much prefered to a static 2d map

And while some CAN be fixed or updated, a lot of the core issues people have with the game aren't fixable. Like the fact that there aren't any important consequences to the players' actions...
As you've pointed out, that ship has likely sailed but now that CDPR has got their celebrity boner and "Press F to pay respects" story mode out of their system, here's hoping they can turn the open world non-story mode aspect of the game into something worth playing.

I think it's exactly the opposite. CDPR themselves admitted the game has performance issues and bugs, but hasn't said a word on the various design shortcomings.

This choice thing is kinda crazy to me, cause I have played the witcher 3 three times, and it's not like you play a different game by making different choices. You just get a different story book type ending/cutscene. However I do agree cyberpunk does't offer choice, but are we gonna say Final Fantasy games aren't RPG's even though they are linear ASF?

DA:O and MASS EFFECT (original trilogy) those games had cool choices with consequences(minus the obvious color coded ending of ME3.

This choice thing is kinda crazy to me, cause I have played the witcher 3 three times, and it's not like you play a different game by making different choices. You just get a different story book type ending/cutscene. However I do agree cyberpunk does't offer choice, but are we gonna say Final Fantasy games aren't RPG's even though they are linear ASF?

DA:O and MASS EFFECT (original trilogy) those games had cool choices with consequences(minus the obvious color coded ending of ME3.
There's RPG's, then there's JRPG's and then there's interactive movies mixed with action adventure looter shooters.

There's RPG's, then there's JRPG's and then there's interactive movies mixed with action adventure looter shooters.
All I play is RPG's basically a JRPG is still a rpg - and maybe Cyberpunk is not the next gen RPG they were claiming, but it is still an RPG. Personally I think guns is just hard in RPG's the real world disconnect with bullet sponges. but yea just my 2 cents

I am totally missing the point... I think the game has bugs and glitches but a thing I like is the core game... I am not sure what's wrong with the map.
Of all the problems the game can have, I didn't really ever thought the map would be one.

They come up with new things every day. Tomorrow will be something else, they won't like the color of the toilet in V's apartment and the core game will be trash because of that too.

It's fascinating how someone can hate this game so much yet spend his time posting whole threads in the game forums.

Mark my words the same people who post these threads will glorify this game when it gets fixed. There's no middle ground at all. :D

All I play is RPG's basically a JRPG is still a rpg - and maybe Cyberpunk is not the next gen RPG they were claiming, but it is still an RPG. Personally I think guns is just hard in RPG's the real world disconnect with bullet sponges. but yea just my 2 cents
It really depends on your definition of a Role Playing Game. If all it takes to be a Role Playing Game is to play a role, Mario for the NES is a RPG.

Top Bottom