Bugs and Thoughts

+
So I've progressed pretty far in the game at level 50 and 50 street cred. Have almost all the side gigs done, and the only random gig I can't finish is the Vending Machine (Brendan). I've already interacted with him but at the moment nothing is happening. I go to his location and you can see a little label that says Brendan on top of the machine but it doesn't do or say anything.

Secondly for some reason I have a random unnamed Brain Dance in my inventory every time I run out of grenades or inhalers. It serves zero purpose and I have to manually change it every time.

I got through most of the game with no real issues, some funny bugs here and there, odd interactions at times, but by far, without a doubt, you NEED to fix the police AI system. The spawning and de-spawning makes no sense. There are no car chases, no cool helicopter chases or any of that.

We have the ability to swim but I've only had to go to the water once to retrieve an item for a quest.

Why are there so many features or details that are perfect, but useless or highly irrelevant to the plot. Props for giving us the physics for genitals but they're utterly useless. As a 3d artist I can't even imagine how much time was spent on perfecting pubic hair vs real elements of the game. I don't blame the developers in any way shape or form, they deserved more time, and the game is still fun and completely new to me, but something needs to be done about management getting involved in design and production processes. I'm sure the Jan/Feb patches will improve things even more, but I certainly think an extra year or two would have helped.

Attachments

• 2020.12.24-18.31.png
    2020.12.24-18.31.png
    4 MB · Views: 73
Top Bottom