Bugs discovered so far

+
I'm not going to go into visual bugs, or the static audio issues, as most of those are already being talked about. I'm mostly going to list more important issues I've found so far.

Playing on Steam version - PC Spec as follows:
Intel Core i7-9700KF CPU @ 3.60GHz 8 Core
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER GPU
RAM - 32 GB DDR4 (Don't remember the brand)

Graphics settings are all set to highest settings except Screen Space Reflections Quality is set to Ultra.
Ray Tracing is off.
DLSS set to auto, Dynamic FidelityFX CAS is off, Static FidelityFX CAS is off.
VSync is off, Maximum FPS is off, game is set to Windowed Borderless at 1920x1080.

If more info is needed, let me know.

Thankfully, most of the issues I've found are minor so far, mostly just small visual glitches, floating cell phones, a gun clipping into someone's head, an NPC no-clipping out of a diner while talking to Takemura, the police car at the beginning of the Street Kid lifepath teleporting into place.
Some larger issues:
- The dialogue on receiving the quest "Sinnerman" from Okako cuts out after asking for the details. Okako's immediate lines are missing, and all I get is the image of her sitting there. Eventually it gets back to my response again, so the mission doesn't soft lock, but I have no idea what the details are, those lines are just missing.
- After completing the quest "Life During Wartime" I began running into an issue with weapon scopes and muzzles. I am suddenly unable to equip or change them on most of my guns. They have the slots, and I have scopes/muzzles to fit onto them, but clicking on the slot doesn't open up my list of scopes/muzzles. This was first noticed on a new gun, but on investigation, a gun I have been using with a scope and muzzle previously also no longer brings said list up. One of my guns still does, however. Very odd.
- Also after completing "Life During Wartime" I am no longer able to disassemble grenades. On attempt, the window for how many I'd like to disassemble appears, but on selecting an amount the window closes as normal, but no grenades are disassembled and no parts are received. this is consistent with all grenade types I currently own.
- Many consumables are not able to be disassembled, the option does not appear. Unsure if this is intentional or not, as many still are.
- Found a spot on a building you can climb up to, but on doing so I immediately clip through and fall through the map. Unfortunately I forgot to take note of where it was, so I will have to try and find it again to give more details.
- In a car at full stop on a crosswalk, NPC walked into my car, got "ran over" and I was immediately hunted by police.
- The journal log for the quest "Life During Wartime" in the completed section has no details. Admittedly not a large issue, but an issue nonetheless.
- Many items throughout the world are unlootable. I see them and the icon saying that they are there, but there is no angle that lets me pick them up.

This is what I've found so far, and I'll keep it updated as I continue playing, hopefully this info can help the devs continue to polish the game. I'm still having loads of fun, and would love to see Cyberpunk 2077 improve as time goes on.

I'm just going to add this here since it's about bugs. when I park my car at the spot designated to get my cyberware upgrades at the beginning of the game the car floats above the ground.

Also with subtitles off going into the elevator from the parking lot where you have to recover that woman in the bath tub one line of jackies subtitles popped up on my screen and wouldn't go away until I turned subtitles back on and then off again. English subtitles. This subtitle issue has been happening still as I keep playing the game. I have to go into the settings and turn subtitles on and back off again for random sentences to not be stuck on my screen.

Last edited:
I'm stuck in Victor's chair, quest is telling me to scan him but I'm unable to move my head to look at him. Unfortunately, this means I am unable to progress the quest. Also have the same issue when in cars, unable to move my head horizontally.

- Many items throughout the world are unlootable. I see them and the icon saying that they are there, but there is no angle that lets me pick them up.
Want to add that in my experience this bug only seem to affect common items, and without exeption (at least I can't remember any) common items on mechs/drones/robots/etc are always unlootable for me.

I've also had the Sinnerman and the "partially floating car first time i go to meet Victor" bugs on every playthrough

Top Bottom