bugs - easy to reproduce (PC)

+

mbrto

Forum regular
when loading the autosave before attacking the raffen shiv hideout in the quest "ghost town" both V and panam will sit on the driver´s seat clipping though eachother

when loading the autosave right at the beginning of the quest "(dont) fear the reaper" johnny will always t-pose near the elevator

v1.06

Yup, can confirm the first one. I'm guessing it's fine if you're the one to drive but I don't think it's healthy to tell Panam "leave the driving to the professionals", so I've never done it.

when loading the autosave before attacking the raffen shiv hideout in the quest "ghost town" both V and panam will sit on the driver´s seat clipping though eachother

when loading the autosave right at the beginning of the quest "(dont) fear the reaper" johnny will always t-pose near the elevator

v1.06

FYI I am sorry about the static white noise! It was because of GeForce Experience had the Mic Settings open, even though my mic was turned off. It picked up leaking static.

Yeah, I posted the Panam issue before. I recorded a clip of it as well when you reload and appear inside her. Here is the clip I recorded a few weeks ago.

Last edited:

mbrto

Forum regular
21:9 seems to work well except in this scene are black bars:
test.png

seems to be caused by the overlay, after it disappears its fine again

test3.png

In mine, after Panam shoots down the AV with the rocket launcher she's holding the rocket launcher while driving.

mbrto

Forum regular
during the quest disasterpiece, using stealth:
judy takes down an enemy after messing with the pipes

then she repeats the line "look at us now, still standing" 2 times
the subtitle says "beautiful" though

v1.1

Last edited:
These UI visual glitches have been present since launch. Update 1.1 fixed only No. 2.

1. Armor from mods is displayed incorrectly -- total armor is shown 3 times instead of the armor of each individual mod. Also, the armor values of the mods don't add up to the armor of the clothing.
2. (Fixed by update 1.1) Negative boost in mods -- do they actually make me weaker?
3. Zero boost in mods -- some of these also have no names.
4. Crafting screen shows {int_0} instead of level number -- you see this when you can't craft beyond a certain level. This is confusing as weapons in this game have no level numbers.
5. Crafting screen shows all grenades as "homing" grenades even when they are not.
6. Weapons in stash show zero stats -- you have to retrieve them to your inventory before the stats appear.
7. Junk in stash shows 10 times their values -- a E$750 junk item appears to have a E$7500 value, a E$30 one becomes E$300, etc. Doesn't appear to affect weapons and clothing.

the 21:9 issue seems to be specific for the heist
the one for the quest ghost town looks fine:
foo.png

Post automatically merged:

small inconvenience:
during the quest "ghost town" when using stealth to get panam´s car back
panam keeps shouting at V, like she was in combat

another minor thing that i can reproduce consistently:
when V finds hellman, johnny tells her to call takemura

his line "because it was in his fucking interest to do so"
is significantly louder than the rest of the dialoge

there is a missing voice line when wakako calls about the job "sinnerman".
she is just silent for a while (no subtitles either)

Last edited:
Top Bottom