Bugs I have experienced: Part 2

+
BUG TIME! I will continue to update whatever more I stumble on

(The big heist mission with Jackie in the prologue) Some of the enemies were stuck, looped, or couldn't respond well to anything.

(Little Mule Vehicle) I have a terrible glitch when i enter the vehicle. All the windows in the vehicle (In first person) blind me! Its almost like the sun is to close to the vehicle.

(LiGHT POSTS) I have seen a shit ton of floating light posts

(Gun animations) The Tamayura power pistol has a very choppy shooting animation, thats it!

Personal Gripes: Key Binding, is not as customizable as i thought it was gunna be. You cant map out all you're keys. I want the ability to map out EVERY! Single key i have on my keyboard. I also wanted a lil more of a dynamic or more intuitive HUD, Horizon Zero Dawn had an impressive HUD, and options upon options of playing with the HUD.

1: At the Afterlife, a man was T posing! We became very good friends, and partied all night long.

2: Constantly finding floating objects wherever i go, Mainly against the walls.

3:The crosshair dot on screen doesn't seem to be accurate when looting. (Example) When at the table, or a pile of bodies. There is 3 items, A, B and C. i point the crosshair at 2 in the middle, and it registers as 3 or 1. I cant pick the middle object in a pile without having to pick up everything around it. Lame! Make the nice dot in the middle of the screen accurate with looting.

4: Aiming you're weapon down sight is nice, but down a set of stairs! Its rough.

[/QUOTE]
More Later, only 32 hours in on high not Ultra settings

Last edited:
Top Bottom