Bugs in 1.10

+
Faithful Friend still doesn't complete if you start a 1.08 save game before starting this quest.
After this, it gets marked as failed towards the end of the quest Something Ends, Something Begins.

Posted over in the Reddit thread but it can't hurt here as well.

Two bugs that I've encountered in NG+ (GOG Galaxy version, files verified):
First, to do with the Legendary Wolven armour. I was about level 58 when I went into the Isle of Mists so was wearing the Enhanced Legendary Wolven armour. There's no opportunity to craft the Superior version until after the battle with Imlerith, so I used the Superior Feline that I'd already stashed away.
When I was able to head to Novigrad, I found that all of my Enhanced Legendary Wolven gear - swords and armour - were now all level 4 rather than level 53. No idea how that happened, but they still worked in crafting the Superior versions so no harm there (I'd be more annoyed if I was on my first playthrough & strapped for cash).
The second is echoing a Gwent issue others have found - using the Arachas muster cards. Playing the close combat cards only musters the other 2 available Arachas cards, ignoring the Arachas Behemoth siege card. However, playing the Behemoth does correctly muster the 3 close combat ones.

(GOG) return the settings general video and I change the language to English (I play with the Italian).

Every time I have to set things up in the options.

There is a way to solve this thing ????

Several players have reported that after leaving a conversation, world becomes blurred for a short period of time.
I can confirm this. Very annoying bug. And the other one is missing clouds. After fast travel, for example, from White Orchard to Skellige you can see the sky is clear. Clouds begin to appear only after 2 hours and 40 minutes in gameworld time.

One more graphical bug I noticed:

All of the other witchers (Letho, Eskel, Lambert, Vesemir and Ciri as well) dont have scabbards for their swords anymore. Especially annoying in the Battle of Kaer Morhen questline, where you see all of them all of the time. Geralts scabbards are still there.

Berengar's Blade quest is still bugged. After I Kill the chort I can't loot the bag with diagramm. It just disappears. [NG+ , 1.10 PC]
The Price of Honor quest also is bugged. I could open the chest and get about 200 orens from it, but when I speak to a man, Geralt doesn't have option to give him the money. He just says that he found the letter only [NG+, 1.10 PC]

GOG, 1.10 installed, DLC Fix pack Installed, NG +, Death Match, Level of Geralt 35. Verified with Galaxy.

Nothing is missing from the inventory. Wolven Armor is equipped.

The very first battle after the series of cutscenes at the beginning of the game.

At first. Ghouls level 31.

If Geralt dies, after reloading the autosave the ghouls become level "?? RedSkull". Impossible to move on, because they kill you with one hit.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 1rstFightGhoulsLevel.jpg
    1rstFightGhoulsLevel.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 1rstFightGhoulsLevelRedSkull.jpg
    1rstFightGhoulsLevelRedSkull.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 86
@lcosan i got the same problem , but just in the oppsite direction with the fire golem in kaer mohen( side quest, whitchers blacksmith or so, i don´t know , forgotten the name) first he was lv 60 then i died and he was lv 30 in the second try and much easier.

Dlc fix pack has been released?
The DLC Fix(as far as I know) Pack was released on GOG few hours after 1.10 Patch was released.
The DLC Pack was supposed to fix the problems witch NG+ but alas no. Still there are issues like the one I described above. Whether there would be more problems ahead I do not know, because I can not progress if i die at first battle.

The DLC Fix(as far as I know) Pack was released on GOG few hours after 1.10 Patch was released.
The DLC Pack was supposed to fix the problems witch NG+ but alas no. Still there are issues like the one I described above. Whether there would be more problems ahead I do not know, because I can not progress if i die at first battle.
Still wondering when the fix will come out for ps4, anyone have an idea?

I don't know if this has already been reported but at the start of the game on a normal playthrough (not NG+) in the tutorial at Kaer Morhen in the cutscene with Geralt in the bathtub when it pans over to Yennefer there is a full daylight on the wall next to Yennefer which wasn't there before however when you come out of the cutscene the lighting is back to normal.

Also everyone else in the game except for Geralt has no scabbards on their swords in cutscenes and general gameplay.

I'm on Xbox one btw.

I can live with the NG+ bugs and DLC Stuff as I'm sure these will be fixed soon however it breaks the immersion for these graphical errors to appear in the main game now after they were perfect before. I hope these can be fixed soon and there aren't any more in other important cutscenes

Last edited:
The sidequest "Faithful Friend", which stayed active after Something Ends, Something Begins (1.08 bug) - even if done - fails in 1.10 as soon as the last cutscene starts. True, it was removed from "active quests"...to "failed quests" after the main campaign.

Error [modultragore2]game\gameplay\damage\damagemanagerprocessor.ws(872): Could not find function 'SetUnderwaterDisplayDamage'

Game will not launch. Rolling back to earlier patch

GOG 1.10

1. Berengar's blade. Kill the monster, move to take the bag. Bag dissapear. Can't complete quest.
Proof: [video]https://youtu.be/WHp4oUq3r4g[/video]

2. Berengar's blade. Coming back to Kaer Morhen with Ciri, and quest "Berengar's blade" failed. Why? Cave has bombed? At this point it seems not logical.

3. Witcher Gear - There is no second power crystal at sentinel tower. Conformed in Reggit https://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3o3j0m/110_update_bugs_and_problems/

4. Robbit do not attack Geralt as must.
Proof: [video]https://youtu.be/7LdzXWM8umw[/video]

5. Sometimes Geralt take wardance without sword and pressing left mouse button
Proof: [video]https://youtu.be/9-AewyrLpCs[/video]

6. This thing levitate from the first builds of game. Navigrad near Hameleon.

Attachments

• witcher3_2015_10_11_14_03_30_708.jpg
    witcher3_2015_10_11_14_03_30_708.jpg
    306.5 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Also everyone else in the game except for Geralt has no scabbards on their swords in cutscenes and general gameplay.

I'm on Xbox one btw.

I have this exact issue - it is really apparent with scenes at Kear Morhen - it wasn't like that before the Patch 1.10

Hello!
Amidst all the great gaming, great stories, all the fun and dramatically improved graphics on PS4 I've encountered several glitches, that never happened to me before (I'm actually quite blessed by having very few bugs in the game. Or, at least, was, prior to loosing all my DLC stuff on NG+ :) )
Nothing pressing here, but I thought I'd let you know.
(Turns out I can't add pics or links to videos. Guess I'll have to utilize the power of words :) )
A tiniest bug in the inventory and runewright panel. Every here and there I see odd lines like "1 #stat name" or "$I$". I couldn't care less about them, but still...

More serious thing. After ascending the stairs to a tavern on Hierarch square Geralt stays up in the air with his legs bent under, and, colliding with some NPCs, gives them the same posture. Funny and all, but after some time the game starts to freez severely. Cured it by reloading the game, but I'm sure I'll see this again.

And the most aggravating and frequent so far is "The Cheshire Geralt". I guess it has something to do with the new camera angle and occurs when there's not enough space between Geralt and camera. On previous patches Geralt simply disappeared behind the camera, and it was a not so frequent occurence. But now it's really become (never thought I would say something like that ) a bit of an immersion breaker. 'cause, you know, seeng Geralt's head wobbling in the thin air in front of your eyes does throw you off your stride a bit. I'd even deal with Geralt loosing his body and all... But Geralt looking like he's lost his wig - that's way too much for my imagination.

Last edited:
Top Bottom