Bugs in 1.10

+
Permanent HP Increase Glitch - 1.10
This one still working. But you cant get more then 1000 HP when you drink decoctions from inventory. Have to drink it one by one. After you got more then 1000 HP you can remove Tissue Transmutation (-1000 HP) and meditate... Tissue Transmutatyin thinks you can't drink more then 1 decotion!!!!

Bugs I've noticed:

From 1.0 - Quest Dirty Funds stalls if you clear the target area before reading the note.
From 1.0 - Puppet (Axii mind control) does not work if multiple Axii skills are equipped.
Old - Hard Times quest, NPC you are supposed to turn the quest into will not talk to me. I am unsure if this is just a random error for me or if it is a common problem.
New, PC only? - Significant increase in stuttering with this patch.
New - Running away from a combat situation causes the combat music to get stuck on. This overrides all music changes, such as playing Gwent, and persists through loading a savegame.
New, PC only - Default gamma is extremely washed out, to the point of losing color information, resulting in color banding. Using the game's gamma slider to fix the washed out appearance makes the color banding even worse. Strangely I've seen one person claim the opposite, that the default gamma is extremely dark.

I can confirm the Quest Bugs :

4, 7, 9, 13 and additionally i have a Quest Bug with the DLC Quest "Avid Collector" where i can't progress because the Book Merchant is not where he should be!

I also can confirm the Gamplay Bug number 7.

STILL FUCKING BUG EVEN 1.11 PATCH DANM I GAVE UP THIS GAME......More patch more fucking Mess.......and still no fix for random fail quest and this solder triss stuck bug....i give up....

Top Bottom