Bugs in new Journey Patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those stuck on the "Final Blows" quest. It may or may not be obvious, but you have to "destroy" units with cards that actually say "destroy" (i.e. it doesn't count by simply killing a unit with damage, bleeding, poison, etc.)

It counts even destroying your own units ... so build a Monster deck and you'll be sweet!

Hi. I would like to report 2 bugs.

1. Every day my bonus crowns start at 14/14 (or whatever number I have reached the previous day). I have to quit the game, start it again and only then is it fixed to 0/14 or whatever number/14.

2. The second thing is the journey quests. The first week or two the Contracts menu didn't even register the quests from the Extended Journey which I had completed even though I had bought a battle pass. Suddenly I got a 6/36 which was nice, but today it is sitting at 8/36 even though I have completed all 9 quests.

Thank you

Last edited:
My Journey quest progress doesn't work again. I made deck with almoste only traps, and it did nothing to my progress.

Does quest need to be doen in someorder? They shouldn't be.

OK, I see there is quest order. Again, I'm prtty sure there shouldn't be.

Last edited:
Will bugs in battle pass fix? The fourth week of battle bass and no movement towards fixing bugs. All players have this issue or only some ? I paid less for the Witcher 3 than I did for my battle pass. Is this how you feel about players who spend money on your game ?

Bug here. Geralt journey quest stuck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200505-115906238.jpg
    Screenshot_20200505-115906238.jpg
    563.1 KB · Views: 72
im stuck at 0/20 of Final Blow did the pre quest (stuck in the muck) and killed over dozen cards but not counting

edit: the destroy that count are only cards that use Destroy keyword made a monster deck with mostly destroy cards and this seemed to work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom