Bugs in new Journey Patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last Edit: 18/04/2020
Okay from now on i will add ongoing bugs reported by players for journey patch in here and keep them up to date. Thus people who will fix those can check it easier. Post your issues on this thread regarding Journey patch and i will add them on top.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I see some people still insist Journey Quests are not progressing properly. You cant accomplish any quest you desire. There is order in questline. To progress in journey quests you have to complete previous pages initially. For instance in week 1, you cannot complete "Water, please" and "Stuck in the muck" without completing "Fight for your life" and "Fight for your dignity" quests first. Similarly to do "Last Drop" and "Final Blow" you have to complete "Water, please" and "Stuck in the muck" first. I was thinking the questline was bugged before, after i realize it works the way i explained.

Journey patch issiues so far:
- Not resetting problems occuring in 14 well rested bonus. It goes beyond 14.
- Dandellion and Geralt quests are still not progressing properly for some players.
- Auto-mill issues for some players. Spare cards are automatically milled somehow.
- Open goodies button just after buying kegs is not working.
- Prestige Levels are not working properly.
- Some mystery cards are still locked even though journey level was reached.

Note: It is unbelievable all the bugs still continue over 2 weeks so far, even though they are so easy to fix. I started to feel like this game is just abondened.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for such things, but the new season doesn't seem to be active on iOS (season card grayed out in screen shot below). This includes the new journey system too. Any idea why this would be?

IMG_0475.jpg

They announced on the dev stream that updates for mobile devices must be done manually for this and the following update.

Update 3 will include auto ipdating for mohile devices.

Android is now updated but it has exactly same issues as pc that i mentioned on my post.
Post automatically merged:

Hey on PC when i say gg after the game continue button disappears and i stuck at that screen. How did you manage ruin a lot of things at the same time.

Last edited:
Yeah those journey quests are not working properly. I completed half of them yesterday (other half didn’t get progress at all) and today all the quests are at 0 progress. Kind of annoying that payed content is so bugged

Yeah those journey quests are not working properly. I completed half of them yesterday (other half didn’t get progress at all) and today all the quests are at 0 progress. Kind of annoying that payed content is so bugged

I completed all of them earlier today and when i logged back in just now they are all reset to zero!!

I completed all of them earlier today and when i logged back in just now they are all reset to zero!!
Yeah i am also having same reset issue right now. None of my quests are progressing besides the one in my screenshot. But each time i enter the game that one resets anyway.

DC9V

Forum veteran
bug report #002
Version 6.1.1
Windows10 ; GOG public beta ; iOS

c) I've milled some single cards manually in 6.1 on PC and didn't see any scraps added to my account. 6.1.1 didn't fix this.
b) still no Journey progress. delayed progress from 6.1 doesn't show up.
a) Vincent's bloody flame seems to be fixed, thanks.

mad Geralt Journey.jpg

My standart tasks dosn't work properly. Is the problem with my game or this is a bug?
Edit: Nevermind It fixed when I resarted the game.

Hello,

I have a problem/doubt about the quest "Final Blow". It says "Destroy 20 units". I decided to use a glusty deck to finish the quest quickly, however to my surprise the quest is advancing very slowly.
After the first game it should have been at least 7 or 8, but it counted only 2. The second game was even worse, I destroyed more than 15 units, but only counted 5.
So I'm guessing what is happening is either:
1- It is counting only enemy units, or
2- It counts 1 unit at a time. So Glusty counts for 1, Endrega warrior consume counts for 1, etc.

I'm not sure why, but does anybody know this exactly? I guess the wording of the quest can be improved. But at this point I'm just interested in how it really works so I can use the correct deck for it.
Thank you

2020-04-04_2308_1.png

So i got to level 33 in the Journey right after a game, i got the 2xRP, but my Mystery card didnt reveal. I checked in Deck Builder for new cards, but no luck. Tried restarting the client, didnt work as well. :(

Soimu

Forum regular
Can you please fix the quest with the finish online games in the reward book already. It is tiring to see it reset every time.

Last edited:
Now all the quests are ticked as finished. Would really love some explanations somewhere on the journey levelling and questing progress and how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom