Bugs in new Journey Patch

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geralt's quests rewards are not working for me, already did 2 for Dandy and 2 for Geralt this week, but I only got the crowns from Dandy, and not Geralt, idk why and its frustrating

I am in the same situation. The weirdest thing is that - looking at the contracts - it says I haven't completed any journey quest at all, even though I did all 6 (with the checkmark).

nehu

Forum regular
I am in the same situation. The weirdest thing is that - looking at the contracts - it says I haven't completed any journey quest at all, even though I did all 6 (with the checkmark).

i dont know who or how, but gave me just now all missing crown pieces

so thank u mr. unknown (someone from cdpr)
(except bonus cp i saw some notifications about completed quests, never seen before, so it was stucked until now)

sorry if this is not the right place for this, but I am still stuck in last season. reinstalling/verifying does not change a thing. I'm on PC.
2020-04-10_2229_1.png2020-04-10_2230_1.png2020-04-10_2230_2.png

I'm guessing since the patch is bugged as hell, everyone else has auto-mill issues? I have to enter deck builder multiple times because cards get milled partially, a few at a time...

Is the leader ability Strategic Withdrawl excluded from the seasonal mode effect that a copy of a unit is being spawned after removing a unit on the field?

In round 3, one card left in my hand, I replayed Van Moorlehem's Cupbearer, then played Triss Telekinesis, but it didn't pull the copy of Triss which was definitely still in my deck. I wasn't able to take screenshots because the GOG overlay didn't work for some reason. In this case, do I need to play Triss first? In other words, can I use the leader ability even if I don't hold any cards in my hand?

(sorry, wrong tab...)
This "feature" of the mode was the same last year as well. How it appears to work is that only the first unit you play in a round pulls an additional unit from your deck. So if you play a unit with leader ability and from hand, you'll only end up playing 3 units. Whereas if you play a special from hand , say one that boosts a unit, and then use leader ability to play a unit, you will play 2 units via the leader ability. So the order of playing leader vs the card in your hand is important as only the 1st unit played pulls an additional card.
So, yes, in your case, you needed to play Triss first.
And yes, you can use leader ability after you played Triss, because it doesn't matter that you have no cards in your hand, because you just end up replaying the card you withdraw from the board.

Open goodies button is not functioning. It is just closing the screen instead of opening kegs.

Yeah, I'm surprised this wasn't fixed by the hotfix. I guess people don't really care? Should be an easy fix though.

They still haven't fixed the Gerald quests rewards either.

nehu

Forum regular
Yeah, I'm surprised this wasn't fixed by the hotfix. I guess people don't really care? Should be an easy fix though.

They still haven't fixed the Gerald quests rewards either.

at friday someone fixed my journey quest bonuses, but today well rested bonus doesnt work...

stucked at 14/14, no reset

at friday someone fixed my journey quest bonuses, but today well rested bonus doesnt work...

stucked at 14/14, no reset

The whole thing seems to be a buggy mess. Mine just went to 20/14... And I barely played a match today.

nehu

Forum regular
The whole thing seems to be a buggy mess. Mine just went to 20/14... And I barely played a match today.

thats usual behaviour, restart the game and u should see 6/14, thats the reset which didnt happen to me today

it seems like each counter is broken somehow, thats odd

Last edited:
Any luck about the fix? Premium is deeming worthless now. Well-rested crowns now at 16.
Post automatically merged:

its not just that last 40cp, as i mentioned above, i didnt get like any bonus cp from journey quests at all

ive got just well rested bonus, its fortunately giving immediately
I am at 16 crowns now, super bugged. My only hope for getting crowns just got snatched by the bug.

nehu

Forum regular
Any luck about the fix? Premium is deeming worthless now. Well-rested crowns now at 16.
Post automatically merged:

I am at 16 crowns now, super bugged. My only hope for getting crowns just got snatched by the bug.

thats usual behaviour, restart the game and u should see 2/14

as long as u get bonus crown point for each one won round/s, its working, its giving immediately that bonus after match

at 14/14 it stops until next day

and yes, someone fixed my journey quests, at friday i received all 12 bonus journey levels and notifications for fulfiled quests

Last edited:
thats usual behaviour, restart the game and u should see 2/14

as long as u get bonus crown point for each one won round/s, its working, its giving immediately that bonus after match

at 14/14 it stops until next day

and yes, someone fixed my journey quests, at friday i received all 12 bonus journey levels and notifications for fulfiled quests
Wait, someone fixed it? how come mine is still the same shit as the first day ahahah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom