Bugs I've encountered so far

+
Bugs I've encountered so far

Hello. I've played so many NR matches already and Reaver Scout usually works well, but sometimes he got broken and although he summoned a card, I couldn't use cards' ability. If I remember correctly I used Reinforcement on one Reaver Scout to get next 2, then I immediately targeted Kaedweni Siege Support and it was copied but I couldn't use it's ability and it instantly jumped to my second Reaver Scout copy choice.

I think it happened with Priscilla, too. It was really similar, two cards were drawn but I couldn't use the ability of first.

I also love copying big value cards with Foltest. There was a match in which I had a 38 Blue Stripes Scout and I used Foltest ability on him, nothing happened and I lost my leader ability.

After like 3rd level I stopped getting rewards. I'm almost sure that it's not just a visual bug. I was checking everything carefully and it looks like since 3rd level I've got nothing (I'm 7 actually and I don't see a point in leveling my caracter, it just gives me nothing... ;/)

Swallow Potion is a common bug, it happened like 30% time to me that it did nothing and went to graveyard.

Top Bottom