Bugs list and Locations with massive FPS drops. Feel free to add to list.

+
BUG LIST.

- While driving character T poses.
- While climbing ladders character over climbs before getting off.
- During Ghost Town mission towards the end if you die in the cave when reloading player character loads into Panam model,
- In some instances when equipping legendary mantis blades and putting them away you gain four arms.
- In some instances when loading from save game trees flatten and stretch.
- In some instances when jumping character running/walking animation stops until you jump again.
- Music in Lizzie's Bar does not play.
- While driving on the bridges players can get stuck on the small lights sticking out of the side if driving into them to fast.
- Players can get stuck in other vehicles if colliding with them to fast.
- Vehicles can randomly fall out of the sky.
- If player presses pauses multiple times while in a vehicles it can case an issue where player is stuck in an invisible menu causing them to move slowly.
- During cutscenes the seam around NPC necks can become visible.
- Player vehicle launches in the air when random NPC vehicle spawns underneath.
- Player getting stuck in buildings during quest.
- During Lightning Breaks mission when getting on bikes after clearing the drones Panam will remain with the crash site while bike drives off without her.
- Clothing icon missing when purchasing from stores preventing player from equipping said item.
- When doing the street fighting missions in some instances opponents will freeze and stop fighting back.
- When doing the street fighting missions if you drop a weapon on the ground before the fight starts then initiate fight you can pick up weapon and use in fight.
- In some instances when selling multiple items in quick succession the item will not be removed from inventory until you exit menu.
- During multiple different missions when NPC is talking their mouths will stop moving.
- Enemies will randomly spawn in objects.
- When looting objects surrounding the loot will explode.
- In some instances when forcing a door open arms will disappear during animation.
- When going into third person on bikes character head gear and tops while have a delayed load or not load at all.
- When being in the wanted state police will randomly spawn in groups in the road directly in front of player.
- While sliding leg completely clips out of clothing
- NPC sink into floor when walking on sidewalks.
- When running with gun left hand freezes in place

AREAS WITH MAJOR PERFORMANCE ISSUES.

- Massive FPS drops in Japan town
- Massive FPS drops in Corporate Plaza
- Massive FPS drops in City Center
- Massive FPS drops in The Glen
- Massive FPS drops in Wellsprings

These are just a few bugs and issues I have encountered while playing on PC if you have more feel free to add to the list. Also this list is to assist the devs in tracking these bugs.

Last edited:

dBLOOD

Forum regular
- Sudden death when I jump over/fall on objects
Happened to me when jumping over a car, jumping on a trash-bag, jumping on some trash in the trash-heap area (the area outside the city which is basically a huge garbage dump), jumping from one stone to another. No mine, no explosion, nobody shot me or hit me with a melee weapon, not jumping/falling from high, just health falling to zero and flatlining for no reason.
- Loot marking is showing up on the ground/on an object, but player is unable to pick it up, because the loot is in/colliding with another object
- When climbing on a ladder, head is missing from the animation for a little bit after reaching the top of the ladder

Last edited:
- Judy is in her apartment even when she tells you she left NC. If you go talk to her she even says she's driving XD so unless she's a pathologic liar it's a bug XD

dBLOOD

Forum regular
- NPCs voice sounding like its coming through a walkie-talkie when they are near you, or sounding like they are near you when you talk with them on the phone
- volume-level of NPCs suddenly drastically changing in the middle of a dialogue

I cant dismantle consumables anymore since the update. I purchased a ton of cola cans, and I can't break them down for materials.

Top Bottom