[BUGs 'n Wishes] List of Bugs that I'm experiencenced so far [minor spoiler?]

+
[BUGs 'n Wishes] List of Bugs that I'm experiencenced so far [minor spoiler?]

- Pretending to hit an NPC with exclamination mark or cast a sign in near of them broke them (you can talk to them but the Quest will not trigger)
-> can't use Janina anymore and ahve no savegame before the action around her
-> NPC's never reset, if you push one to near the see, she will stay there even when you travel to another map and back (tested on Janina)

- Wyvernhead trophy can't be sold or thrown away (and it's heavy with 1 Weight)

- Framerate bug where it falls to half Framrate after a while playing
-> Graficbugs appear then more often, like heads near hands and moveless walking

- Questitems can be lost
-> would prefer if they where weightless and locked all in questitem tab
-> Temerian key is lost for me and i can access the chest

- Captured zone the shrine in white orchard can't be freed somehow (no monsters around)

->Priscilla Callonettas Ballade has in german version huge pauses

-> Sometimes Quests don't get completed (i think i looted without witchersense a chests and the quest was treasurequest didn't finish, luckily i had a save before and after reloading and doing the quest again it worked

- Loading bug, sometimes the game load without a Loading screen (black but the loading snake is rotating) after long loading it starts and crashes instantly

- npc spawning slowly near you instead of far away, espacially if you are walking fast or use a horse

- No Bug but i miss a storage chest like in witcher 2 especially when you want to try different witcher armor types and upgrade them you can't carry them all along

- Objects flaoting, getting double size (bottles) or unreachable to loot (behind other objects, to high)

-> Chernobog-Runestone has no effect (i looked on dmg increase nothing changed and the runestone itself says it gives + 0 attackdmg)

- Sometimes the same items don't stack even with auto reorganize (i don't mean the stackcap like 100 water makes a new stack, it's more like 6 of the same glyph don't stack anymore with one other exactly the same, same problem with runestone)
-> Seems like the stack problem comes after destroying an items for the upgrades (runes/glyphs)

- I don't know if it is used to be this way, but right know the crossbow is a mess. It only use is as underwater harpoon. On landcombat it make even with skilltrait with more dmg not even a scratch on enemy. The main use in on land combat is to interrupt. And for real? 20 bolts have more weight then 20 cowmilk or 100 waterbottles?

- No bug but wish, is something that show threelike what use what weight, like items that took the most weight with amount, descending to lowest weight use overview. It's sometimes really hard to spot where the weight come from and after a while looting you have to seek long for the weighteater.

- No bug but wish, i would have like 2 more fast use slots

- sort the items don't really sort them, they stay often between mutagens or spread somewhere in the inventoryy

Maybe i will add some more if i forgot something

Last edited:
Top Bottom