Bugs report for Cyberpunk 2077.

+
1) Audio is missing:
-When pursued by the police, no music plays. (But it has to)
-There is no sound when crafting.
-Sometimes there is no sound when consuming food.
-There is no sound (the sound of a button being pressed) when using the computer to browse email or the Internet. Even a small beep will suffice.
2) Control:
- Equip weapons on the keyboard, instead of pressing "R" make it so that you have to HOLD "R" for 1-2 seconds,
- The game has a lot of loot, so add the ability to disassemble the weapon when you pick it up - holding down the "Z" button (for 1-2 seconds) instead of going into the inventory, it makes the game MUCH more convenient.
- Change the dodge button, it's very inconvenient. Or add the ability to change it in the settings. Constantly makes the dodge during the stealth, absolutely all the players had this problem.
- Add a button to use food in the quick menu. There are a lot of bars in the game where you can buy food, but getting into your inventory to eat it is very inconvenient. The lack of such an option simply devalues all bars/cafes/dining rooms, because it is very uncomfortable to go to the inventory for it!
- Add a button with the ability to switch from walking to running.
3)
- The inventory and interface is very uncomfortable, absolutely everyone says so. It needs to be redone, you already had a similar problem in The Witcher 3, and you've stepped on the same rake again.
- The control of the car on the keyboard and gamepad is very sensitive. Just press the "A" or "D" key a little bit and the car makes a very sharp turn. The sensitivity should be reduced by about 40%-50%. (on bikes too)
- The sight stays on the screen when you drive the car. Or in a conversation. It is very distracting and disturbing.
4) OPTIMIZATION and animation bugs (There are many of them):
- Сhanging the setting of the Crowd Number does not reduce the number of people in the streets or bars. It really makes for a very heavy computer workload.
- Changing the settings does not change the FPS. It's not playable for a lot of people. This is one of the most important things.

Last edited:
With 1.05 - Riders on the Storm - entered camp through grate director to Saul. The quest markers & checkpoints told me to enter the main building - 3 out of 4 times. When leaving the tunnel to get to the van, Saul actually turned around and went back down the ladder, then came back up when I ran to the top of the ladder and proceeded to the van.

I followed that up with These Boots are Made for Walking - somewhere between the two I lost my ability to draw a weapon or power jump. Reverting to \ various old saves did not solve the problem - even saves that I know I had a gun available. I finally had to go back to before Riders on the Storm and redo that quest.

Top Bottom