Building with no interior, but working door

+
Right next to the Republic & Vine fast travel in Heywood. Across the street to be precise.

I like exploring and looting, was NOT expecting this. To just open a door and fall through the world.

Is the door half open when u see it ? :))
20210209175448_1.jpg

or this one ??
20210210220309_1.jpg

I need a screenshot of course with the precise location ...I want to try it
The building is literally across the street from the dataterm. Walk behind the building and climb the stairs, the door is right there.

---

Found another one. Across from the College St dataterm there is a building, hop over the bundles of cardboard and open the window.

Last edited:
Makes you wonder what they had in mind before the game got rushed out. There were promises that you could enter buildings and explore them along with things to do in them.

A fuel station in the southern part of Rancho Coronado has the same issue. The building doors are not closed bu the interior is empty: you just clip through the building mesh

There's a door that will open with the Open Sesame mod at the entrance of the garage where V's apartment is. That door opens to nothing.

There is an open wall on ground floor, just walk into the alley, nothing hiding it. Across the street from the Petrel st FT.

An Arasaka container ship docked on the north shore of City Center, the doors to the lower decks don't work, but have world holes at their bottom.

----

half way between 2 FTs ( Metro: Republic Way, and Ring Road ) is a hidden cache over a wall covered with barbed wire. Next to the cache is a section of wall facing the cache missing texture and you can see thru it.

Last edited:
Right next to the Republic & Vine fast travel in Heywood. Across the street to be precise.

I like exploring and looting, was NOT expecting this. To just open a door and fall through the world.
There's a huge building in City Center I think, that you can walk right through. The walls just let you clip through, and the alley next door has a spot where you can see all of it too. It has some guys in hazmat suits on the ground and some Valentinos.

Embers FT, go to street lvl next to the parking garage door. On the sidewalk both sides is a world hole.

Top Bottom