Building Your Character Thread

+

Will you play as a male or a female protagonist for your first walkthrough?

• Total voters
Actually, if there's enough variety in the game, I might go ahead and try to create a Corporate that's basically Meki:

Genetically modified corporate heiress + technocommunism = severe fun.

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure what character class will be best suited for the way I want to play the first go round but my motivations are I want the best of everything and I'm willing to kill for it, I'm loyal only to me and my price is more.

I'm not entirely sure what character class will be best suited for the way I want to play the first go round but my motivations are I want the best of everything and I'm willing to kill for it, I'm loyal only to me and my price is more.
When in doubt, go Solo and decide as you go.

For me is too early to share. I might have to wait for more in-depth videos about the game classes, to make a decision.

Japanese American Rocker Girl/Nomad... what else!?

EDIT: Hmmmm... I wonder if there will be power armor in the game... there where rules for it in 2020.

+1 for the bubblegum crisis love

I have been giving this topic so much thought since the trailer dropped. Right now I am thinking of being a corp but I also want to see the world as a rockerboy and a fixer.

I will be a Nomd who comes to the city looking for work and transitions to Solo as I become a driver/gun for hire, ala Bean Bandit crossed with Mad Max, with Kung Fu....

Also a heavily stealth based cyber augmented corporate spy, performing acts of corporate espionage for my Arasaka masters....

Top Bottom