Bulk crafting

+
Hi,

This question is toward the devs: Is there a plan in the future to enable crafting in bulk? Like adding a scroll bar to allow a specific number of items. Something similar to selling items in bulk.

Also, that bar is a bit frustrating for console players, not sure about PC and stadia. Is it possible to use the R2 and L2 to jump 10x in the bar?

Thanks for the great game.
Mo

Crafting is one most annoying thing in this game, how come they didnt add Crafting en masse is beyond me.
Im having thousands of parts yet im forced to individually click them and made them one by one...

At least allow it for small things like grenades or med hypos. If we could craft everything in bulk though, with the right perks, money would become irrelevant with the cost of crafting vs the materials we get back from scrapping. I have no problem with that though, we should be able to enjoy the game and not fret over a few eddies.

Oh, when did eddies become ennies?

I probably have carpal tunnel in my finger and I have spent a few hours crafting and a faster and less labor intensive way would be appreciated.

PS
A "sell all common, uncommon and rare" options would be nice. Or "scrap all..."etc

At least allow it for small things like grenades or med hypos. If we could craft everything in bulk though, with the right perks, money would become irrelevant with the cost of crafting vs the materials we get back from scrapping. I have no problem with that though, we should be able to enjoy the game and not fret over a few eddies.

Oh, when did eddies become ennies?

I probably have carpal tunnel in my finger and I have spent a few hours crafting and a faster and less labor intensive way would be appreciated.
Just to give example, to craft one legendary component from leser component you need to click 24 TIMES, how is this not broken?

Just to give example, to craft one legendary component from leser component you need to click 24 TIMES, how is this not broken?
Oh, you mean converting them? Why even bother? Do Ozob's quest, get the perks for cheaper crafting and better scrapping and you are done.

But to your point yes, it should be automatic base upon the required down ladder materials. Those especially we should be able to do in bulk.

Oh, you mean converting them? Why even bother? Do Ozob's quest, get the perks for cheaper crafting and better scrapping and you are done.
Nah, not dumb enough to it, i just buy them from vendor, it was just an example to illustrate point just how ridiculous this is

If you want to make suggestions, you can do that here, for example https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?forums/suggestions.10794625/

Keep in mind: an official answer from the developers is not very likely. There‘s a lot going on these days.

We‘ll have to wait and see what the next updates will bring us...
Can't create a new thread there yet, as I am new here. Can you please do it for me if you have the time. Cheers
Post automatically merged:

Nah, not dumb enough to it, i just buy them from vendor, it was just an example to illustrate point just how ridiculous this is
Well that is my issue, I actually do have the money but most venders will only have 50 of each scrap item and I tend to upgrade a lot so most weapons needs 60+ I can craft them as I have the schema but I need to click 60+ times to get to upgrade one of my weapons

I don't want a quantity slider for crafting until they fix the items you can't remove from your backpack. I have like 140 lbs of crafted items I can't drop, sell or break down.

I would love to see a slider for making components though. Maybe I missed it but clicking one by one to make components when I have 1500 to make is crazy irritating.

I don't want a quantity slider for crafting until they fix the items you can't remove from your backpack. I have like 140 lbs of crafted items I can't drop, sell or break down.

Its heavily bugged the dismantle interface, I tried a ton of things to make it "unbug" but what "helped" was leaving the items in your bag for a few hours and play some missions, try to dismantle them in a few hours, something about shuffling of new gear will allow you to finally destroy them. I know it's a vague AF reply but it worked for me. Gl!

Hi,

This question is toward the devs: Is there a plan in the future to enable crafting in bulk? Like adding a scroll bar to allow a specific number of items. Something similar to selling items in bulk.

Also, that bar is a bit frustrating for console players, not sure about PC and stadia. Is it possible to use the R2 and L2 to jump 10x in the bar?

Thanks for the great game.
Mo
Yeahbwoukd be great. Bulk crafting and dismantling is an often overlooked feature. Like controller settings. Cyberpunk doesn't have the only stick layout I've ever used, the Legacy stick layout. It also doesn't have Southpaw and this needs to change

Too much crafting corrupted your save files on PC, seems to still do so if your save file goes over 14MB. I crafted a ton of items on console and now my saves won't load either. If you could bulk craft nobody would be able to play!

I find it amusing it's MUCH MUCH cheaper to craft an Iconic item from scratch (assuming you have a recipe) then to upgrade an existing Iconic item more then 3-4 times.

But to your point yes, it should be automatic base upon the required down ladder materials. Those especially we should be able to do in bulk.
What does Ozob's quest have to do with anything? I've done it. I don't recall it having any impacts on crafting.

Top Bottom