Bunch of pics of fem V in different outfits I put together, might help if you wanted to see different looks

+
I wanted to make this it's own thread because it is a little different than the share your screenshot thread, which I posted in but that can get lost in translation. This is presenting a multitude of outfit variations. A lot of them are with the Pozer jacket because I love it! want one irl! also, if someone looking at this can tell me of other Pozer jackets out there that I didn't list. Apparently there is a white one and possibly a red one! I really want to know where they are!

Oh wow! that's an awesome idea he thought of! maybe he will see this and know if there are any more Pozer jackets. I'd gladly help with the site taking pics of my V modeling gear. I already took boat loads of pics already lol

Oh wow! that's an awesome idea he thought of! maybe he will see this and know if there are any more Pozer jackets. I'd gladly help with the site taking pics of my V modeling gear. I already took boat loads of pics already lol

There's another site that has a list of all wearable clothing via game files.

Link: https://cp2077.8713.su/menu/clothes/outerwear/jacket/

As you can see there's actually an insane amount of clothing that's wearable in the game but it's locked behind RNG dropped from Enemies and Random containers which is a damn shame considering how much the game talks about you choosing your own style but you can't even wear half the wearable clothes because of the design choice lol.

Yeah thats a bummer man....hopefully an update will help! thanks for sharing that link!
Post automatically merged:

Here's a few 4K pics of my fem V just for fun, nothing amazing but the incredible work CDPR put in character models.

Do you know how to get the Ponzer jackets? I wouldn't think something nice like those would be just random.

Blurts

Forum regular
Great pic, but V definitely needs more than reskins of those same denim shorts and 2 skirts. Wish we could get access to all the clothes worn by the NPCs.

I agree, and I've noticed NPC's wearing hot shorts that were much tighter, and better fit, and better overall look than the hot shorts we got....don't get it. They put a lot of effort in the character model, and you'd think it would want to be presented the best way possible.

It's mostly an angles game.
Like real life, unless you tilt that booty just right, it won't look as good. :cry:
qh5v506f5k661.jpg

haha nice! The denim shorts are fine! I'm talking about the Hot shorts their different, and look way too baggy and loose.

haha nice! The denim shorts are fine! I'm talking about the Hot shorts their different, and look way too baggy and loose.
Ahh gotcha! Yeah, I'll agree with that for sure. I totally didn't miss read, no no no. Totally not.
I'm sure we'll get a lot of the NPC clothing eventually. It "just" needs to be converted into the slot system and I'm sure some tweaking to make it actually fit our V.s Hell, at least theres hoping so.

Top Bottom