Burning stable

+
How do I open the gate?
It will not open from the inside, or outside

It sometimes does that. Happened to me in my latest game. I just turned around (you'll have time to breath when you are standing inside next to that big door, so no reason to panic), opened few stall doors and then went back to main door and it opened. So, it should be opened from the inside.

Don't know if it's even needed to open the stall doors or is it enough that you just roll around so that "open" option disappears for a while and then comes back.

Edit: I don't remember now was there something in front of the door that you could axii aard. If there was, try that too.

Last edited:
You're talking about the burning stable in Crow's Perch, right? Did that yesterday. You have to free the horses before you can open the gate from the inside. You might have to Aard your way through the debris but it works fine - though I hate having that blue bar indicating that I'm running out of air. It's annoying :)

Sorry for the thread necro, but I can't get the stable door to open from the inside (v1.32).
Run up the ladder, at the top of the loft I turn right, aard some stuff out of the way, drop down another ladder to the main stable. I hear the stable guy but I don't see him. Open all the stall doors to the horses, look for Oswin, he's gone invisible. Run to the main door, iirc it should lead to a cut scene that concludes this bit of Family Matters but nada.
What am I doing wrong?

Top Bottom