Burning Village higher res pic

+
If that's Murky Waters somebody's going to get their arse kicked so hard they have to wipe their lips after taking a dump.

I absolutely love the rendering on the armour.

Also, looks like my fears from that other thread were unfounded, looks great overall.

Love the lighting. TW2 was a beautiful game and all, but there were moments where the bloom would make a character's face glow as bright as that flame-enveloped roof on the right.

This however is perfect. CDPR just never cease to amaze.

Agent_Blue

ShivaSi said:
I'm gonna pray for a PS3 edition :D/>/>/>

...and then become atheist.

Who will be watching Microsoft's E3 conference in the hopes CDProjekt showcases TW3?

AgentBlue said:
...and then become atheist. [...]
...may Innos stand between you and all harm on all the unholy paths you may walk...

Yet it might hurt sales if it targets only new consoles. Or it would be less exp
ensive to make given the hardware shift in PS4 Sony announced .... Phew!

I love the armor, swords. And the fire is very beautiful made. But I don't like the way his ponytail just becomes one slick part at the back of his head.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING!!!!!

really, i'm so digging this. the light, the textures, the mood! and those swords of geralt. plain awesome

sidspyker said:
The only thing bugging me is...Why does Geralt have hair and ponytail on the upper part of his head yet the lower is...buzz/baldish?
I think it's some haircut typical for Poland, I could be wrong but it's not the first time I saw it.

Top Bottom