Burya Charge Damage

+
Hello everyone! I hope to find the answer for Burya Tech Revolver charge damage mechanic. Does Burya shots automatically count as fully charged, so it profits from "übercharge" and penetrates the walls because of that, without actually charging, or is there some special mechanic behind that weapon? (I tried to test it, but I get all type of damage from 5k up to 64k, so I couldn't really tell)

As far as I know, like all the other tech weapons, it shoot through walls only if you charge the gun at max (which can be decreased by perks, mods or the weapon ability itself).

The damages can vary in function of the distance (handguns have a distance malus which can also be cancelled with a perk), the body part that you hit and a random calculation between max damage and min damage (hence the min and max for damage stats). So if you take on account all the bonus/malus (headshot, distance, body part, perks and "random" of damages...) it could vary a bunch.

For example :
Short distance, headshot, perks and luck (critic + the high damage possible) > 64K
Mid distance, body shot, perks and no luck (base damage + the min damage possible) > 5K

(maybe not so clear, but it's all matter of variable base damage and added bonus/malus, so the result can be very different in function of the situation)

The only exception about piercing walls is Comrade's Hammer which don't require any charge :)

Last edited:
As far as I know, like all the other tech weapons, it shoot through walls only if you charge the gun at max (which can be decreased by perks, mods or the weapon ability itself).

The damages can vary in function of the distance (handguns have a distance malus which can also be cancelled with a perk), the body part that you hit and a random calculation between max damage and min damage (hence the min and max for damage stats). So if you take on account all the bonus/malus (headshot, distance, body part, perks and "random" of damages...) it could vary a bunch.

For example :
Short distance, headshot, perks and luck (critic + the high damage possible) > 64K
Mid distance, body shot, perks and no luck (base damage + the min damage possible) > 5K

(maybe not so clear, but it's all matter of variable base damage and added bonus/malus, so the result can be very different in function of the situation)

The only exception about piercing walls is Comrade's Hammer which don't require any charge :)
You can't charge this weapon, it even doesn't have a charge time, Comrade's Hammer is iconic Burya.

You can't charge this weapon, it even doesn't have a charge time, Comrade's Hammer is iconic Burya.
Yeah, this gun shoot through walls directly, no charge required. Which is not the case with all the "basic" burya :)
(but it does not benefit from the charge bonuses of technical weapons added by perks)

Yeah, this gun shoot through walls directly, no charge required. Which is not the case with all the "basic" burya :)
??? I am able to shoot throw the walls with base Burya without problems. That's why I search for the answer, if its automatically "fully charged".

Not familiar with the Burya and I think it's new in 1.5 but tested right now with a "basic" burya :
When you aim, shoots pierce walls (so considered as fully charged).
When you don't aim, shoots don't pierce walls (so considered as non charged).
Post automatically merged:

I don't aim :
29-03-2022_18-13-36-nd3tpsd2.jpeg29-03-2022_18-13-56-kafwvqtb.jpeg
I aim :
29-03-2022_18-15-12-eiqn2srz.jpeg29-03-2022_18-15-46-0ciyon3p.jpeg

Last edited:
Not familiar with the Burya and I think it's new in 1.5 but tested right now with a "basic" burya :
When you aim, shoots pierce walls (so considered as fully charged).
When you don't aim, shoots don't pierce walls (so considered as non charged).
Post automatically merged:

I don't aim :
View attachment 11296432View attachment 11296435
I aim :
View attachment 11296438View attachment 11296441
Okay, thank you for testing this, I am always aiming when I shoot, that's why I never noticed that it doesn't pierce walls if you don't.

Top Bottom