But I will never wear a [low-cut dress] again, Geralt. Never.

+
http://i.imgur.com/HUmoYsT.jpg
Bah.

You're talking about fan service, but what kind of fanservice is this? A service for what fans?
If you want to make fanservice, then make a model similar to Triss in TW1.

This is not only something that Triss would wear, but it is even out from a "lore" standpoint. This outfit and Yen outfit are completely useless. A miss opportunity. I would prefer a not-optional second outfit that those characters wear from a certain point of the main quest, instead of having a character wearing the same dress for months.

I just hope they will do something better for Ciri.

---------- Updated at 09:43 PM ----------

Bah.

You're talking about fan service, but what kind of fanservice is this? A service for what fans?

This is not only something that Triss would wear, but it is even out from a "lore" standpoint. This outfit and Yen outfit are completely useless. A miss opportunity. I would prefer a not-optional second outfit that those characters wear from a certain point of the main quest, instead of having a character wearing the same dress for months.

Well...technically any outfit released for them would be useless, wouldn't it? I mean even a non-optional outfit would be useless, and probably be worse because I prefer the original outfits they have in the game. I think it'd be horrible if they forced us to download a useless outfit for them.

The only outfits that will ever not be useless, and I'm sure some people would argue that as well, are ones for Geralt.

Bah.

Useless for you. I doubt you speak for the other 4+ million witcher 3 buyer. I prefer Yennefer's dlc over her standard one and I'm glad they released it as a free dlc. Thanks CDP

Useless for you. I doubt you speak for the other 4+ million witcher 3 buyer. I prefer Yennefer's dlc over her standard one and I'm glad they released it as a free dlc. Thanks CDP

Yeah, a dress with feathers. Well, I guess tastes are very personal.

I also enjoyed Yen's new look. Very Morrigan-ish form Dragon Age. I also like Tris's new outfits as well. If they do Ciri next, I can't wait to see what it looks like,

Top Bottom