Buy physical gwent cards

+
Buy physical gwent cards

I really want them......anyone else? Or is the hype over because we have Gwent online?
Yeah you can buy them on Ebay but thoese guys asking crazy prices.

I know its not that easy to print all the cards again,not knowing if people gonna buy them. But what if we order it from CD Projekt Red? Say like.....if over fifly thousand ordering it...

Or do you think physical gwent will lower the gwent online player?

The physical Gwent cards are from The Witcher 3. That game was never meant to be multiplayer because the whole game is imbalanced. So, no thank you. I don't want those cards. Also...

PandaLin;n7482510 said:

Nope.

PandaLin;n7482510 said:
I really want them......anyone else? Or is the hype over because we have Gwent online?
Yeah you can buy them on Ebay but thoese guys asking crazy prices.

I know its not that easy to print all the cards again,not knowing if people gonna buy them. But what if we order it from CD Projekt Red? Say like.....if over fifly thousand ordering it...

yeah.... I think anybody who likes Gwent won't say no to a physical copy.
also, I think you are kinda out of luck, the prices on eBay shot up once they were officially out of stock.

however I bought my physical Gwent cards on Amazon as part of the physical boxed expansions.
which i got for a better price than that on eBay, although I haven't checked in a while.

I really doubt physical Gwent will lower the player count of online Gwent. They are just too different.

i just want to see a physical skellige deck to complete the set.

I dont think physical stand-alone Gwent cards makes much sense. There are way too many interactions and synergies that you have to be aware of that in the end you would probably always playing the game wrong lol. I tried playing Witcher 3 Gwent in Tabletopsimulator and with no computer calculating the numbers or synergies its very easy to lose track of what is happening :D
However if you really wish to have something like that there are sites that print cards in different sizes with any pictures on them, so you just need to find those images and print them on those sites :p (I would still recommend doing that with Witcher 3 Gwent and not Standalone-Gwent ;D).

Ahh its just like a Figur or artbook. Something you want to have. Gwent is even a bit more. Its a complett game you can play with friends. No need to gather a more cards like trading card games... you have your 4 decks and thats it.

But now when you say it... without a score count..it does seen a bit confusing.. Still would be awnsome if they sell Gwent on Witcherstore.. I mean the T-shirts and accessories and cups are great. You even still offer the Witcher board game, what is pretty good. Why not make a Gwent Collection set. 4 Decks+board+score count thing in a nice Box for 100$. I buy it.

Well, the Gwent in this game would be hell to play in a physical version so that probably won't happen. The Gwent from the Witcher 3, is very unbalanced and would need a major overhaul to be playable with friends. So I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, if ever.

Almaron22;n7492890 said:
Well, the Gwent in this game would be hell to play in a physical version so that probably won't happen. The Gwent from the Witcher 3, is very unbalanced and would need a major overhaul to be playable with friends. So I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, if ever.

Witcher 3 Gwent physical cards are out since a long time though.

KasumiGoto;n7492960 said:
Witcher 3 Gwent physical cards are out since a long time though.
Yeah but those are primarily meant as collectibles, and not as an actual card game that's even remotely balanced :)

Almaron22;n7492980 said:
Yeah but those are primarily meant as collectibles, and not as an actual card game that's even remotely balanced :)

Well they're meant to be played with, and it can be done just like in the Witcher.

I also think its possible to play with it.....or are some factions really strong and others really weak? I mean its not like Witcher 3 where you throw all your gold units and spys into it.
You got your deck and thats it.

Its just i really like the art of gwent in witcher 3.
I am strange.....i also adore the warhammer board figures after playing total war warhammer. They look awnsome! But really buy them, build them,paint them,play with them....not sure if i gonna do that.

I own the decks... not because i ever once thought i would play a physical game with them... because i collect A LOT of movie and game merchandise ..my man cave card is VIP
I want to get nice frames for each faction and hang them up...release them out of that box!

I just totally love the art

Guest 4353919

I'd also love to have a collectors set of physical cards. Love the art and its a shame there are no official physical cards, especially with the new Crimson expansion.

Hey, is there an original physical version of the skellige deck to buy??
Sorry, but no. The limited-edition physical decks released with Hearts of Stone and Blood and Wine only extended to the original four factions: Northern Realms, Scoia'tael, Monsters, and Nilfgaard. Skellige was never printed.

I know this is late but ive recently got back into the game and was looking to buy the decks and even if it proves to be difficult to actually play, would be cool to have and also to be able to use them and create ideal decks for in the actual game ofcourse i'd have to get the cards in game to would just be useful.

Also i don't remember if i preordered the game - but i know i had the season pass or whatever before hearts of stone even came out but i never even knew that they were being sold, im sure its too late now though.

Would love to have the physical cards from the witcher 3 game released again, not the cards from this game. The original was much better than the rock paper scissor meta rubbish happening at the moment.

Would love to have the physical cards from the witcher 3 game released again, not the cards from this game. The original was much better than the rock paper scissor meta rubbish happening at the moment.

yea i downloaded the game to check it out and the first card i looked at was so different i was like " welp guess i gotta learn a new card game" lol i thought it was gonna be more or less the same

I don't think, it would lower the gwent online players, I think noone would play it in real.
Right now game is made for computers. You got lots of different abilities and statues. It's not longer in my opinion avaliable to playin real, it would be hard to count everything, how much card is boosted or damaged, how to choose random target, remeber to put marker for each status and anything happening in row.
No.

Just collection deck from Witcher game 3, if someone want, bot not the "real" Gwent.

Top Bottom