Buying Crafting Blueprints / Specs

+
Hi!

Just want to check something, i am in my first play, after i got some money i start to make a tour in weapons and clothing stores to buy crafting specs.

In the witcher, you buy a crafting spec, you no longer see it around the shop or world, in cyberpunk i notice that one store was selling a spec that i already have, this was a bug or intentional? Or i am missing something?

It's not a bug.
I don't think it was really intentional either.
Call it an oversight.

There is something wonky going on where there will be a legendary blueprint on a clothing vendor when you first visit them, then it is never shown again.

On my second playthrough (and current) I was unlucky and haven't bumped into any and I only have a handful of quests left in the game.

Getting my crafting skill up has unlocked several blueprints even at the legendary tier - the red netrunner suit at level 18 is very nice. Actual XP crafting level, not attribute in tech or perks.

There is something wonky going on where there will be a legendary blueprint on a clothing vendor when you first visit them, then it is never shown again.

On my second playthrough (and current) I was unlucky and haven't bumped into any and I only have a handful of quests left in the game.

Getting my crafting skill up has unlocked several blueprints even at the legendary tier - the red netrunner suit at level 18 is very nice. Actual XP crafting level, not attribute in tech or perks.
I did not know this. This is good to know! Gotta go raise my Crafting now!

I did not know this. This is good to know! Gotta go raise my Crafting now!
It even has four slots on it - the only four slot legendary I've bumped into while looting was just the jacket slot.

netrunner.jpg

I start the game raising my crafting skills, old skyrim player habit.

I can only imagine how much money i lost on specs, some scavengers will pay for this :)

Top Bottom