Buying from in-game Shupe shop

+
Hello, I would like to ask, what is needed to be able to buy products from Gwent Shupe shop for money?
I have no problem with buying things for ore, however when it comes to buying for real money, it always ends with error message for me.

At example, I was trying to buy Crimson Curse pre-order pack and Gwent client displayed error message, that I need GOG Galaxy to be running. I of course have it running (It would not let Gwent to run without GOG Galaxy running in the first place, right?). I managed to make workaround with buying pre-order pack through galaxy shop, so I do not need this problem to be solved with urgency. I am just asking generally, because at example Starter Pack is not available through galaxy shop and I could buy it only through in-game Shupe shop. Error message displayed is titled "GOG GALAY ERROR" and reads "To use this feature, GOG Galaxy must be running in the background. Please launch GOG Galaxy and try again."

You need to have the Galaxy overlay enabled.
Capture.PNG

I tried it today and after several tries (about 5), I managed buy Starter Pack directly from game. During those tries, I faced several errors announcing trouble with connection/disconnection. I do not need any further assistance in this case, I would just like to give feedback/ask plea. Would it be please possible to have all Gwent products available to buy through GOG Galaxy as well? I bought several things that way and did not face problem even once, while buying in Shupe shop was "way through thorny bushes" for me.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
Top Bottom