Buying Military grade equipment and vehiclethat are surplus

+
It would actually be nice to able to buy a Kaukaz Heavy Truck. Although not practical but it could be extremely useful in situations that require brute force and damage to vehicles and ramming vehicles off the road. And add a heavy turret to it and you can easily take out groups of high leveled enemies. And buying Surplus Military Grade Weapons and Armor and even pilot one of the Ajax Mechs.

It would actually be nice to able to buy a Kaukaz Heavy Truck. Although not practical but it could be extremely useful in situations that require brute force and damage to vehicles and ramming vehicles off the road. And add a heavy turret to it and you can easily take out groups of high leveled enemies. And buying Surplus Military Grade Weapons and Armor and even pilot one of the Ajax Mechs.
There was a mod that contained this which you could drive.

cyberpunk 2077 militech rocket launcher truck.png
Unfortunately, the mod stopped working with 1.2, if I remember correctly. And for some reason modders aren't so keen implementing this in their mods again.

Unfortunately I play on Xbox not PC, so that wouldn't work! But if Mods were actually allowed for Xbox like they were for Skyrim yeah but at this point I don't actually see Microsoft and The ESRB for greenlighting Mods for Xbox. Too much controversy plus mods on the Xbox are regulated and have to be age appropriate and no nudity etc.

More MiliTech Military Surplus Weapons and supplies scattered across the map. And maybe even Add a Quest or something that actually lets you go back to the town on the Mexican side of the Border. Also top tier weapons and items that are super advanced and powerful. Also Weapon Scopes for Sniper Rifles that lets you zoom in and out and has a magnification levels that lets you pick off enemies really far away especially in the mission for Takahashi. Even some Prototype R&D weapons and items from both MiliTech and Arisake R&D Labs that aren't even available to the general public and weapons vendors yet!!!!!

Top Bottom