C:\cdpr_merchandise_store

+

Lilayah

CD PROJEKT RED

Hey Choombas,

Got some good news for y’all — the official CDPR Merchandise Store is here!

If you’ve got some eddies to spare, hurry to store.cdprojektred.com and grab this sweet swag before everyone else. +10 to Street Cred guaranteed!

We’re currently only shipping to European Union countries, but worry not, we’ll be coming to US and other regions soon enough!

Style over substance, baby!

Really awesome stuff in the store. The hardest part will be choosing what not to get.

I really want a 2077 slouchyish beanie that has *beep* on it though. I'm not a snapback type of person.
Please,CDPR. If it can't be done I will understand, but it will be/is cold in Poland. Everyone in the office will need one as well. You know, so brains don't slow down in the cold.
It only makes sense.

Thanks for the store!

The samurai jacket looks dope, looking forward for it.
I hope you guys make it available for america region as soon as possible

^ Agreed!

Pleaseplzzz have XL or larger by time American orders can be shipped. I'm super skinny, but I love dat feels of a oversized hooddie...mmmm...<3

I really think I'll buy the samurai logo t-shirt.

Any plans for V's leather jacket or the girl with mantis blade statue you guys gave to the press at E3/gamescom?

Are the models actually CDPR employees? I think I saw this guy. Is he the responsible for english adaptation or something like that? Not sure, but...

I really think I'll buy the samurai logo t-shirt.

Any plans for V's leather jacket or the girl with mantis blade statue you guys gave to the press at E3/gamescom?

Are the models actually CDPR employees? I think I saw this guy. Is he the responsible for english adaptation or something like that? Not sure, but...
That's Borys Pugacz-Muraszkiewicz, English Adaptation Director who also was a narrator for the Cyberpunk 2077 gameplay reveal.

I already own that shirt, by the way.

?wai-wut?

Do you long for a life sized owl fren as well?

It's from dis beautiful work of art:

View attachment 10999621
No, I'm sorry, I quoted too much. I can't find name and positions in the pictures. I'm curious to see the people of CDPR <3

BTW lots of things are already sold-out (every size), in particular the t-shirt I wanted. I think the prices are very good for t-shirts, but shipping costs are a bit high for guys abroad (10€).
Lanyards are really expensive, the company I work for gives unlimited branded lanyards to any employee for free, they can't be that expensive. Probably not your decision, but the manufacturer is asking for too much if that's the case.

Oh sry for the misunderstanding.

CDPRWAIFU.JPGCCCDD.JPGCDPRP.JPG

CDP.JPGCDPRPICS.JPGCDPRRR.JPG

CDPR.JPGCD.JPG

^^Thanks Everyone!^^

IMO, the prices are fine and I'm not a person made of money. I picture it as a t shirt helps pay for a better experience upon release of 2077.

Annnd yes, I'm hoping sizes get respawed by time American orders can happen.

Last edited:
One of my Varys's little birds claimed that we will get to see something after June 9th (ᴗ ͜ʖ ᴗ)

Is fresh stock going to arrive when you guys begin shipping to US/other regions? It would be slightly unfortunate if some of this stuff was sold out right out of the gate when worldwide shipping begins.

I love that mug with a lid! :ok: I’m getting it as soon as it’s available for the Americas. And, hopefully after E3, we’ll see more Cyberpunk stuff (I’d be happy with a high-quality CP2077 wallet.)

To hot in my bit of Australia for jackets but that Samurai Tee is awesome . I know we are small in the world but any idea when you will ship to Australia ?

Might go for a coffee cup, but I'm afraid I'm one of those that very rarely buys anything.

Top Bottom