C:\cdpr_merchandise_store

+
Thanks to @Lilayah for the poster! Me and Nymph were both quite excited about that. Now just waiting on that US store... ;)

Could you tell us what the dimensions of the poster are? When (or if) it comes to US, I'd like to buy a frame for it.

I had to disappear for a bit, but yes! Thank you, @Lilayah !!!

It is for sure worthy of a frame!

Last edited:
I've a question about the sizes of T-Shirts.
I was wondering if the size table shown in the store is accurate at all?

Normally I wear size (M) for T-shirts that is 50cm width and 71cm long, however the width is kind of out of scale even for the smalles (S) size shown in the table, so I am not sure for what size (S) or (M) I should go with. How accurate is the table?
The T-Shirts I want are these two:
- Cyberpunk 2077 Logo T-shirt
- Samurai Logo T-shirt

Maybe someone who pruchased any of these T-shirts who can quickly measure the width and length?

The T-shirts are small and "spandexy". I bought a 3XL which I wear all the time and it felt like a XL. I can wear a 2XL sometimes but it will feel a tad tight and I prefer somewhat loose clothing, but I could not wear this 3XL at all. Ended up giving it away to a tall slim friend, and it fit him perfectly. I can't doublecheck the measuerments but do note that the T-shirts are slimmer below the armpit to armpit measurement. It's clearly seen on that image, yet I took a gamble, paid and hazzled with UPS who has yet of today not ever been able to deliver anything to my doorstep, and ended up dissapointed. Because of UPS I rather gave it away then tried to send it back.

Yesterday I got e-mail about some merchadise i wanted to buy. NONE have my size (M/L). So when will be next restock?

Ive been boozing 4 days now... I believe BGS has own alcohol beverage. I might order something for launch to be honest.

Does anybody know when the e3 jacket will be available? I really want one but 170€ on ebay is just not reasonable

The T-shirts are small and "spandexy". I bought a 3XL which I wear all the time and it felt like a XL. I can wear a 2XL sometimes but it will feel a tad tight and I prefer somewhat loose clothing, but I could not wear this 3XL at all. Ended up giving it away to a tall slim friend, and it fit him perfectly. I can't doublecheck the measuerments but do note that the T-shirts are slimmer below the armpit to armpit measurement. It's clearly seen on that image, yet I took a gamble, paid and hazzled with UPS who has yet of today not ever been able to deliver anything to my doorstep, and ended up dissapointed. Because of UPS I rather gave it away then tried to send it back.

I got a XL Maelstrom shirt (arrived today) and Im happy with it, although admittedly it seems its made bit narrow around the waist. Not skintight for me or anything so I can use it just fine, but noticeably narrower than I'm used to XL-shirts being. Its also longer than I'm used to, but thats not a negative. The quality of the material is good.

Really awesome stuff in the store. The hardest part will be choosing what not to get.

I really want a 2077 slouchyish beanie that has *beep* on it though. I'm not a snapback type of person.
Please,CDPR. If it can't be done I will understand, but it will be/is cold in Poland. Everyone in the office will need one as well. You know, so brains don't slow down in the cold.
It only makes sense.

Thanks for the store!
Columbiaknit has some nice beanies at about $24 shipped. They aren't designed specifically for slouching per se, but they're long enough to provide adequate slouch. I have a red heather one, super comfy, which is weird because hats usually irritate and itch my scalp. Not this one, apparently.

Guest 4406876

IF you make V's Jacket (the one on my avatar from CP2020 Core Book) I'll buy it istantly no matter the cost.

I would just like to enquire if there are any plans to add clothing and accessories in the Neo-Militarism style? T-shirts and hoodies are fine, but just looking for a more classical look.

Many thanks!

Top Bottom