+

C:\>systeminfo /u 2.0.7.7\cyberpunk /p ******

Loading Processor Information...

Loading Memory Information...

Loading Video Card Information...

Saving data to: c:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

Display now? y/n

Y

I agree it's lower than I thought. What catches my eye is the SSD recommendation on the minimum spec, I'm curious to know the delta in performance between the 2 since 'theres no loading screens'

msxyz

Forum regular
CPU requirements are not a surprise, since the game has to run on current gen consoles. I'm surprised however by the recommended GPU. I thought the ideal GPU would have to support dedicated raytracing since CP2077 was recently showcased using this rendering technique.

Really surprised on the specs on Cyberpunk 2077. Everyone was saying that the minimum specs were going to be a GTX 1070 and a i7-8700k or simular, but after seeing the live stream, the speculation is finally put to rest. So, is your system capable of running Cyberpunk or will you need an upgrade?

12.jpg

holy hell, they designed the game to run on a potatoe ! this is excellent news, tho they don't say which resolutions they based themselves upon for these specs
Post automatically merged:

now I realize I did a bit of an overkill when I upgraded my pc...

holy hell, they designed the game to run on a potatoe ! this is excellent news, tho they don't say which resolutions they based themselves upon for these specs
Post automatically merged:

now I realize I did a bit of an overkill when I upgraded my pc...

Most likely 1080p. I also wonder if it will run on direct x 11 since windows 7 is listed as a minimum operating system. Also, will Vulcan ever be supported?

Most likely 1080p. I also wonder if it will run on direct x 11 since windows 7 is listed as a minimum operating system. Also, will Vulcan ever be supported?
DirectX 12 was released for Windows 7 but not 8 (Microsoft sometimes is really good at confusing its customers). I'm also convinced that the recommended GPU is for smooth playing at FullHD, likely 30fps. I have one in my current rig and I've played TW3 on it: it can keep a steady framerate with a 30fps cap but not with 60fps one (unless I lower several graphic options).

DirectX 12 was released for Windows 7 but not 8 (Microsoft sometimes is really good at confusing its customers). I'm also convinced that the recommended GPU is for smooth playing at FullHD, likely 30fps. I have one in my current rig and I've played TW3 on it: it can keep a steady framerate with a 30fps cap but not with 60fps one (unless I lower several graphic options).

Why would MS put DX12 on Windows 7? It's an operating system that is no longer supported. I know MS put dx12 on win 7 in 2019, but still.

Hey guys i wanna pre ordered but idk if the game goana work on my pc

MY PC :
i5 4460 3.20GHZ
8GBS RAMS
GTX 1050TI 4GB OC
MOTHERBOARD MSI H81M-E33 (MS-7817)

is goana work on low-medium ?

I imagine that Recommended specs mean 1080p at either 30 or 60fps and "high" settings. That is how it usually is.
This would grant you nice graphics but not maxed out and obviously not ray tracing. But good graphics..

But when you venture into the higher specs of Ultra and Ray tracing and higher resolutions like 4K you'd be lucky to get 60fps and that is with DLSS enabled. Might even have to resolution scale a little for that. And I am talking about using a 3080/3090 or Big Navi.

Ray tracing kills fps basically by half, then add a 4X higher resolution like 4K and then max settings. Good luck. Knowing CDPR they like to add crazy additions to the ultra high end graphics. Maybe they changed. But seeing that they first offered Ray tracing with just illumination, they have since added 3 more RT features. I would argue no game has all these RT features combined in a game. Usually just shadows and or reflections.

So it's going to be hard to max this game with high resolutions.

I'm getting a 3080 or if AMD has a massively strong Big Navi perhaps that. But given this game is RTX and DLSS Nvidia 3080 is basically my choice. Then a ZEN 3 10 core or higher. NVME 5GB/s PCI-e 4.0 and 32GB RAM.. Hoping that will get me virtually maxed out. Just have to play with resolution scaling to fit the fps.

Top Bottom