C:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

+
Hey there,

The system requirements revealed in the latest NCW vid here are really comforting.

It's way more friendly than most expected. So thank you CDPR! You guys must be very good at optimization

I'm curious, though, about the importance of GPU video memory. Specifically, with the minimum graphic req being Nvidia GTX 780 3GB, would those newer* graphic cards with lower GPU memories still fit the bill?

This is my spec. It's a GTX960M with 2GB memory:
https://us.msi.com/Laptop/GP62-Leopard-Pro-GTX960M/Specification

Any comment or response is appreciated.

*Note: The "newer" means cards that come after GTX700 series.

My CPU is an i5 2500 (quad core @3.3GHz). I am definitely not taking the risk, & will be upgrading my CPU next month.
Wish I could say that, but there's no way I'm upgrading my PC until I can afford something big and really significant. Even upgrading to Recommended would cost me much because I'd have to get a new motherboard as well.

Wow, lucky I was so worring a 2080 super and 3900 wouldnt run this game at medium settings.

(just kidding obviously)

What im hoping is that it will run 3440x1440 with ray tracing at ultra with decent fps. But with this expected reveal of minimum I think I'll be able to run it just fine.

Wish I could say that, but there's no way I'm upgrading my PC until I can afford something big and really significant. Even upgrading to Recommended would cost me much because I'd have to get a new motherboard as well.

After 8 years, I am all but certain that I will need a new motherboard too.

The requirements are low, not surprising the game is developped for current and next-gen consoles. I wonder how "last-gen" the game will look with minimal settings though..
Post automatically merged:

Wow, lucky I was so worring a 2080 super and 3900 wouldnt run this game at medium settings.

(just kidding obviously)

What im hoping is that it will run 3440x1440 with ray tracing at ultra with decent fps. But with this expected reveal of minimum I think I'll be able to run it just fine.
It's quite possible, they have a really demanding Ultra or Uber setting like in The Witcher 2. In that case you have to wait for the next gen graphics card to play it with high resolution at a high frame rate. ;)

Nice, I'm on gtx 1060 right now with a 1080p monitor. I guess the game is going to run at medium settings at 50-60fps. So I'm going to upgrade to the rtx 3080 this upcoming black friday along with 1440p monitor for a better gaming experience.

So I'm going to upgrade to the rtx 3080 this upcoming black friday along with 1440p monitor for a better gaming experience.

Had been planning to do something similar. Well, new GPU + OLED TV :).

Now I'm not so sure on the GPU front. The specs look awfully similar to current graphically demanding games. I get ~60+ FPS most of the time in those at 1440p already with a 2070S (with RT enabled in titles supporting it). Not all settings maxed but, well, they don't need to be either. 60 FPS isn't FPS snob territory but, honestly, it feels snappy and fluid enough to me for this sort of title.

If anything a 30 series Nvidia GPU would likely look more like a resolution bump to 4k. Although, it depends on how aggressively CP implements RT. An area where the performance bump on 30 series GPU's presumably goes up. Looked at the other way, one where performance drops using the existing GPU. Either of which could sway the perspective. But... waiting on to see what AMD has coming out either way.

In any case, given the specs it will be interesting to see how things play out as settings are ramped up above high. It'll also be interesting to see how the game looks and performs with RT on vs off too.

have a question about PC requirements for cyberpunk 2077.
I have CPU,GPU and RAM that satisfy requirements, in particular the GPU satisfies also recommended requirements.
Unfortunately I don't have an SSD.
Can I play cyberpunk without an SSD or with SATA SSD?
The CPU is i5 7500 coupled with RTX 2060 .
Is it ok?

That is obviously 1080p requirements without ray tracing.

have a question about PC requirements for cyberpunk 2077.
I have CPU,GPU and RAM that satisfy requirements, in particular the GPU satisfies also recommended requirements.
Unfortunately I don't have an SSD.
Can I play cyberpunk without an SSD or with SATA SSD?
The CPU is i5 7500 coupled with RTX 2060 .
Is it ok?
Yes you obviously can, it will just take longer to load stuff in the game, might stutter and loading times will be long.

Pretty much what I expected. Pretty high requirements for a current gen game. Reasonably modest for 2020.

If I got it right, there will be an enhanced edition of sorts down the road (in a year or so), that will give the game requirements boost worthy of next gen.

So I SHOULD upgrade my 970 GTX to an 3070 RTX...

But in case they’re out of stock or I’m still gathering pennies by the time CP77 hits, I don’t HAVE to upgrade my 970 GTX to a 3070 RTX...

That’s wonderful news!

That is obviously 1080p requirements without ray tracing.

Yes you obviously can, it will just take longer to load stuff in the game, might stutter and loading times will be long.

Yes of course or a 1440p with lowest setting.
In 144op I suppose there is less CPU bottleneck.

holy hell, they designed the game to run on a potatoe ! (sic)

Fun fact, a bit of statistics, as I really thought that the minimal requirements are not that bad, yet here is it only a quarter of ppl checking their PC, can run it;
I just wonder how many out of the people checking their PC checks only because they know they have older PC?, or perhaps operating system?, therefore making those statistics significantly biased - currently only 26% PCs tested can acually run the game:
1600545618273.png

Fun fact, a bit of statistics, as I really thought that the minimal requirements are not that bad, yet here is it only a quarter of ppl checking their PC, can run it;
That site had "system requirements" that were just the E3 2018 demo PC's specs, until yesterday most likely. That would be why; those stats are from the last 30 days.

View attachment 11060306
I only question the accuracy of this because only just over a quarter of systems tested can run fall guys? I mean come on thats got to be the most system light game put out in a long time. cause seriously majority of models go back to the Snes if not the Nes days in the complexity of them. and those systems had about the average power of a scientific calculator.

Top Bottom