C:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

+
I am running RTX 2060 do you guys think I can get it to high/ultra for 1080p and 60 fps?
I also have 16 GB of RAM
And I'm rocking an Intel I5-9400F 2.90 Ghz
And I'll be playing it off of SSD

DC9V

Forum veteran
I am running RTX 2060 do you guys think I can get it to high/ultra for 1080p and 60 fps?
I also have 16 GB of RAM
And I'm rocking an Intel I5-9400F 2.90 Ghz
And I'll be playing it off of SSD
Your cpu will probably run 10% slower than a ryzen 3600.
The 2060 compared to the 1080ti is about 30-40% slower on RedEngine3.
I think Ultra is a bit utopistic, but you should be fine as long as you keep Raytracing disabled. You can still lower some detail settings and enable DLSS.

Last edited:
Hello, I bought myself a CP77, but a question arose:
I have Xeon X5650 x2, will the game run on such a processor?
Video card Nvidia 1060 (6GB), RAM 24 GB.
thanks
Machine translation in Google translator.

Greetings Rockers,
I am new to the forums. I am kinda concerned about the minimum specs for running the game. I have all the requirements for the RECOMMENDED specs except the GPU. I have a Geforce GTX 950m, basically a newer gen but lower powered GPU whereas the min specs of CP2077 is a GTX 780 a older gen higher powered GPU. Comparing the benchmarks of my GTX 950m to a GTX 780 online shows that my GPU is not as powerful.
Could anyone tell me if I can run the game at atleast 720p/30 fps? For reference I recently completed Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order by running it at 900p and medium settings at 30 fps. Also listed below are my PC specs.

CPU: i7 4750HQ
RAM: 16GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 950m

Cheers.

Bonjour à tous, je pensais si je pouvais exécuter cbp2077 en 1080p ultra avec 60fps en permanence
Ma configuration est
Rx5700xt
Ryzen 5 3600 4,4 GHz
16 Go de RAM 3200mhZ CL16
J'ai un ssd de 1 donc pas de problème avec
Do you think i can run this game like i want without raytracing and dlss (thx amd lol )

I'm wondering what technology CP77 uses (SSE, MMX, AES, etc.), because I came across the fact [1] that the game requires AVX, and my processor [2] does not support it.
1] Where did you read that? Isn't AVX just a SIMD extension?
2] Which CPU exactly? If it's significantly older than the CPUs that are listed on the required specs, you probably won't be able to run it.

Now that the game reached the 'gold' status, may we have the recommended specs for running on a PC with Raytracing enabled? Pretty please?

Are the system requirements at 60 fps? If so, I'm hoping I can run it at 30 fps on a 1050 TI laptop. I'm shooting for low-medium at 1080p.

wow this is soo great.... i can run it on my rog strix gl503ge.... still getting a ram upgrade to a total of 24gigs just to be safe cuz the others have been checklisted pretty well, other than the gfx card ofc cuz 1050ti.... hoping to be able to play it with stable fps on high

Well I can run it, and run it at the recommended Req. I had hope to upgrade to an RTX 3080, but that is not looking good. So I will have to see what my 1080 Ti can do.

Blast you Nvidia!

Hi, my specs is at recommended requirements,
But my monitor is still using 720p.
Is it okay?
i dont have a budget to upgrade it.

Top Bottom