C:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

+
I hope something like this. They said when we get closer to launch more detailed specs will come. Hopefully something like this we will get soon. We are less than a month away so
75697_06_assassins-creed-valhalla-pc-needs-rtx-2080-for-4k-30fps-on-ultra_full.png

Post automatically merged:

They updated the requirements for watchdog legions for 4k ray tracing to RTX 3080 and Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be even more ray tracing and GPU demanding, would not at all be surprised if the recommended GPU is the best of the best, RTX 3090

Last edited:
Watchdogs Legions requires 11 GB VRAM per the developer official published requirements.
They updated the requirements for watchdog legions for 4k ray tracing to RTX 3080 and Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be even more ray tracing and GPU demanding, would not at all be surprised if the recommended GPU is the best of the best, RTX 3090
Oh... that's hilarious. I guess WL no longer requires 11GB VRAM to run 4k, eh?

10vram.JPG

HI,
I have exactly the recommended specs, but also an ultra wide curved monitor 3840x1600. Do you think I have any possibility to run the game at decent frame rate (stable >=30fps) at this resolution? The experience in 1080P with my monitor is not the best thing, the alternative is PS4 Pro with fullhd 50 inch TV, I'm in dubt... :rolleyes:

They updated the requirements for watchdog legions for 4k ray tracing to RTX 3080 and Cyberpunk 2077 is supposed to be even more ray tracing and GPU demanding

You get this from where? From my experience and knowledge, CDPR games are way better optimized than their competition.

CyberPunk-2077-System-Requirement.png

This is the spec used during E3.
I have a GTX 1080 Ti Rog Strix 11 GB OC
I7 8700k
16GB Ram 3600mhz
Can I run it on full Ultra 1920c1080 without any issues?

Should I cancel my preorder? Dang I was that close.

I would have to say that that card doesn't seem to cut it. The graphic card memory is an issue, it has only 2GB while the 780 listed as minimum requirement has 3GB. Radeon 470 has 4GB. I dont think it would run well..

Whether you should cancel the preorder though, that is up to you. What are the chances of you upgrading your card later on? You might find a used graphic card at a cheap price.. Especially the 20-series I think people are upgrading from once 30-series is here.

EDIT: Unless its a laptop. Uff.

@Bloodartist Oh yes, I am actually playing on laptop (15,6" screen). Does it make a difference then?
Thank you for taking the time to help me I appreciate it.

Last edited:
@Bloodartist Oh yes, I am actually playing on laptop (15,6" screen). Does it make a difference then?

It makes a difference in that its not really possible to upgrade a laptop the same way its possible to upgrade a desktop. Vast majority of laptops have an integrated graphics card. On a desktop you can simply swap the graphic card to a better one since the card is an independent piece of hardware stuck to a PCI-E port inside the case.

So I guess I'm good to cancel my pre-order haha as I'm not gonna replace a perfectly fine laptop for a game, since I don't care about gaming much in general. This was the first game to get me excited in years and years. Thanks for the headsup, I'm gonna ponder on it for a bit first.

So I guess I'm good to cancel my pre-order haha as I'm not gonna replace a perfectly fine laptop for a game, since I don't care about gaming much in general. This was the first game to get me excited in years and years. Thanks for the headsup, I'm gonna ponder on it for a bit first.

You can buy additional external extension, where you can put new graphics in, i.e. the ones below, obviously just need to make sure the connection is something you have in your laptop (in this scenario Thunderbolt) and I don''t recommend adapters;
I was considering the upgrade on my laptop till requirements were announced, but my graphics actually still fit in.

You can buy additional external extension, where you can put new graphics in, i.e. the ones below, obviously just need to make sure the connection is something you have in your laptop

Cool lead, however at this price I think I would be better off buying a second hand PS4 which I very well might do, that's my new plan. :)

DirectX 12 was released for Windows 7 but not 8 (Microsoft sometimes is really good at confusing its customers). I'm also convinced that the recommended GPU is for smooth playing at FullHD, likely 30fps. I have one in my current rig and I've played TW3 on it: it can keep a steady framerate with a 30fps cap but not with 60fps one (unless I lower several graphic options).
According to Microsoft, DirectX is Win10 only. Win7 and Win8 only have DirectX 11. They don't separate Win7 Home, Professional, etc, so I assume none run it.

According to Microsoft, DirectX is Win10 only. Win7 and Win8 only have DirectX 11. They don't separate Win7 Home, Professional, etc, so I assume none run it.
You are wrong, there is Dx12 for Win7, however not for windows 8, refer to article below:

You are wrong, there is Dx12 for Win7, however not for windows 8, refer to article below:

and as far as I could google, WOW is the only game its on.

As it seems 3070 launch is going to be another cascade failure, I have to start researching for alternatives. Then I noticed something weird in this list, that it lists GTX 1060 as recommended, an old card that launched in 2016 and doesn't seem to be available anywhere anymore...

Did they mean GTX 1660? How does a GTX 1660 super compare to the recommended requirement?

ps. I've been an NVidia man for well over a decade, possibly two. I cant remember. But if AMD gets their new navi card out in time, I think I have to go for it.. But theres even less information on when it will be available than the 30-line..

Last edited:
Performance on watchdog legions at 4k ultra with ray tracing on is out, less than 60 FPS with a RTX 3090.

This is some new news. Maybe we will see similar results or more likely less FPS in CP2077 because it's more graphically demanding. Again this isn't a bad thing. It will look beautiful for years to come

Performance on watchdog legions at 4k ultra with ray tracing on is out, less than 60 FPS with a RTX 3090.
I realy wanted a RTX 3070 because I thought it might be better than a 2080 ti in RayTracing performance, but If even the 3090 is stuggling wih RayTracing, the RX 6800 XT looks actually quite compelling.
AMD announcement, cut by cNet

Last edited:
Top Bottom