C:\cp77\hardware_requirements.info

+
I really hope you're right because I'm hitting recommended specs almost perfectly, but I'm not getting my hopes up yet.

1605894525593.png

Now I'm sweating... I have i5-8300H, 16 GB RAM and GTX 1050Ti. At this rate, I will probably buy Xbox Series S to play the title. Good idea? Or am I safe?

The RTX 3080 delivers only 60 FPS on average at 1080p and Ultra RT without DLSS
Source: Nvidia
1607569762600.png

Last edited:
Ye I saw it already, great video! However, I was wondering what people of the forum might think, especially those with somewhat older hardware...

That's not true at all. I'm getting 45 to 55 FPS on Ultra, with a 2070S without DLSS, although the minimum requirement is a 2080S.

Like i said, i have a I5-3750K, 16GB RAM, a RX580 4GB and installed on a regular HDD and im happy that i can run the game at 25-45FPS and it still looks great.
Its more than i hoped for with a 5+ year old system.
But i recommend not using a meele build without a stable framerate :)

Last edited:
Dear CDPR,
please don't forget to crank up the VRAM requirements for the Next-Gen update, well before the update.
3 GB is not enough and people need to be aware of that. It makes me sad that people can't enjoy the current version on 4GB VRAM without turning everything to the lowest possible settings. A system that fulfills the minimum specs needs to be perfectly optimized in order to provide a somewhat enjoyable experience, and that is not always guaranteed to be possible. It would be nice if you could also be very clear about other specs, like target FPS and resolution.
Cheers! :beer:

Last edited:
Top Bottom