C://USB-02_backup/LOOT/COLLECTORS-EDITION_UNBOXING

+
I must confess that I don't like the concept for the cover: we are creating our own V, so what's the point of such cover? It looks nice, but not really on spot.

Not a problem, obviously, who cares about the cover, but still...

The important thing is that we're getting the soundtrack. Very appreciated!

Depends on how much you were asking I suppose... Guessing I'll be out of luck getting a CE of my own. They'll sell out before I have a spare $250 I'd guess.

Sure there is going to be someone who would like it but compared to Geralt there are a lot less costumers, simply because V ist not a defined and well-known character.

I think I am going to cancel the order down the road, just way too much focus on some random dude now who is everywhere while FemV is ignored to the point someone could be surprised she is even an option.

I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!! Been keeping my eye on this special game since the teaser trailer, all those years ago. Can't believe the day for purchase is here already. I must do my best to evolve from my PS3 and get a PS4 before April 2020... Gee whiz, the future is now! I wish I could afford that awesome collector's edition though.... Might have to somehow procure a job from Militech in order to aquire the Eddies to pre-order! Only in my dreams! :cry:

CDPR, can I pre-order a collection edition to Belarus?
They're shipping to Poland (obviously) and it looks like they're planning on Russia too, so it seems like it would be mad to just skip ignore Belarus. Have you checked local retailers directly?

Let's keep the Male V statue please. That was the main reason I pre-ordered it. It looks great!

I don't think anyone says it shouldn't be kept but I find it weird that we get only one statue and that's of some random, white, male V, instead of at least get a female V too or something neutral that is for everyone, instead of something only for some people.

Does anyone know if the solid, retail version will have a code for gog or steam? Maybe it's a stupid question, I mostly buy digital.

Physical edition for PC will contain a GOG code.
giphy (2).gif

I don't think anyone says it shouldn't be kept but I find it weird that we get only one statue and that's of some random, white, male V, instead of at least get a female V too or something neutral that is for everyone, instead of something only for some people.
Who cares if it's a random white male, the sculpture looks frickin awesome. I don't get the claim that it needs to be "neutral," it's only a statue. From someone who is not white, or not male, I love this statue.

Who cares if it's a random white male, the sculpture looks frickin awesome. I don't get the claim that it needs to be "neutral," it's only a statue. From someone who is not white, or not male, I love this statue.

Everyone can make their own V, so why would I place a statue of a V I have no connection to? Sure it's only a statue, doesn't say anything else but it's a statue that is responsible for making the whole CE cost 225 Euro. Paying 225 Euro for something completely uninteresting that had to be sold afterwards doesn't sound like fun. And that's only V, I think the whole pose itself is crap. A bike that crushes a guy with another guy above with two guns blazing? How is that Cyberpunk? Sounds like Just Cause or any generic action name out there. So that's two reasons for not placing the statue, with the most important of course being a V that I have no connection to.

The only thing I need to know right now is why the Collectors Edition of Cyberpunk currently not available in the US. I've been patiently waiting for this game for over 6 years now and after seeing the trailer last year i have been on a constant hype train, telling myself that I was definitely going to get the collectors edition for the game and now that pre-orders are open and not being able to get it now I have a fear I wont be able to get it at all. I just need to know if it will at all be available in the US.

To be honest I was psycked for ce till saw statue Id of dropped the 250 or more if had been the mantis blade chick from original trailer. it just seemed more in character with game tbh

Kind of bittersweet watching the vid now given you just can't get the PC version for love or money anywhere now.

Still, its an awesome CE.

The statue is my main problem. As said above the pose is quite reminiscent of Just Cause and the like but my main problem is that I find the main default character quite underwhelming. The female V to me screams Cyberpunk 100% more than the male. So I’d rather it be the arm blade lady, default female v or both default male and female v.

The statue is my main problem. As said above the pose is quite reminiscent of Just Cause and the like but my main problem is that I find the main default character quite underwhelming. The female V to me screams Cyberpunk 100% more than the male. So I’d rather it be the arm blade lady, default female v or both default male and female v.

Agree. I am ok with it, but I would much rather of had the original statue that was released from the very first trailer. There's just something about a girl in her underwear, mantis blades protruding, speckled with blood that does it for me.

I hate to think about how I will never have such a beautiful piece unless I want to give a thousand bucks to a seller on ebay.
I can't watch anything from Yongyea because of that statue he has right behind him in almost every video he makes.
It makes me want to spend money on a 3D printer and make my own stuff.

Liek so...

Top Bottom