Calling modding enthusiasts from all over the world!

+
Calling modding enthusiasts from all over the world!

It’s time for 10th annual Mod of the year awards at MODDB.com. Our first game is still very popular among the modding community, hence four mods that you can vote for this year.
Here are the candidates:
FCR
The Crossroads (coming soon)
And a curse, and love, and betrayal
Medical Problems

If for some reason you missed modifications discussed above, now it’s great time to take a closer look at them. There are little over four days left so let the voting begin! Oh, and keep your fingers crossed people.:)

What a misleading title, I was also hoping for a toolkit for TW2. :(

Hm, I should start playing The Witcher mods.

Change the title its misleading ....... i thought u were gonna release the tool kit for the witcher 2 .... n my heart started beating fast .... opened the thread and then ....... i took an arrow to the knee ......

Kaldurenik said:
This i was like "OMG OMG OMG OMG *open thread* OM... ... ... :'("
Why do you do that to us, CDPR? :C

But! Congrats to the nominees, let the best one win! :D

slimgrin said:
How is medical problems not on the list?
Thank you, Slimgrin. "Medical Problems" is indeed eligible. They don't let you vote separately for MP1 or MP2; instead, they've made a page for MP as a whole, here:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/medical-problems

All of the pictures and information and stuff are on the pages with the individual chapters, so the MP-as-a-whole page (which I didn't know about at first) is a little blank. I'd put up some pictures and stuff, but I'm about to run off to a doctor's appointment because I've been having -- you guessed it -- medical problems. I'm definitely going to name my next game something else!

Thanks, Slimgrin, for pointing out that "Medical Problems" is eligible!

Corylea said:
Thank you, Slimgrin. "Medical Problems" is indeed eligible. They don't let you vote separately for MP1 or MP2; instead, they've made a page for MP as a whole, here:
http://www.moddb.com...edical-problems

All of the pictures and information and stuff are on the pages with the individual chapters, so the MP-as-a-whole page (which I didn't know about at first) is a little blank. I'd put up some pictures and stuff, but I'm about to run off to a doctor's appointment because I've been having -- you guessed it -- medical problems.

Thanks, Slimgrin, for pointing out that "Medical Problems" is eligible!

Thanks for this! I was looking for Medical Problems 2 voting page but could not find it. When I went there, there was no option to vote.

Already fixed:)

@Slimgrin: Good! I never liked Batman.

Forum veteran
MM360 said:
I never liked Batman.
Psh, Batman never liked you, either.

Misleading thread title is messing with the emotions of the whole Justice League.

227 said:
Psh, Batman never liked you, either.

Misleading thread title is messing with the emotions of the whole Justice League.

Well, I can't agree here, I'm afraid. Modding enthusiasts are probably the best people to vote in this kind of polls since they are heavy mod users.

Forum veteran
MM360 said:
Modding enthusiasts are probably the best people to vote in this kind of polls since they are heavy mod users.
I think the problem is that "modding enthusiasts" sounds like "those who are enthusiastic about making mods" rather than the way you meant it, because the "modding" part of that is non-specific as to whether it's about creators or users. Something like, "Vote for your favorite mods!" would probably make for a less misleading title.

/2cents

227 said:
I think the problem is that "modding enthusiasts" sounds like "those who are enthusiastic about making mods" rather than the way you meant it, because the "modding" part of that is non-specific as to whether it's about creators or users. Something like, "Vote for your favorite mods!" would probably make for a less misleading title.

/2cents

Believe me, when the toolset is released, the title of the newspost announcing it won't be misleading:)

Why must it be so difficult to choose :confused: ? Every single one of these mods are excellent in their own right ! Haven`t tried Crossroads but knowing how Ifrit team has performed in the past i expect this mod to be as good as all their other works have been . Flip a coin ? , maybe the best 2 out of 3 .

MM360 said:
@Slimgrin: Good! I never liked Batman.

Batman rules!

Can you belive MM360 belives Batman doesn't stand a chance against Superman? Apparently sombody didn't read Frank Miller's classic The Dark Knight Returns.

@MM360 - Batman is waiting for you, on the rooftop just behind you!

Masos said:
Batman rules!

Can you belive MM360 belives Batman doesn't stand a chance against Superman? Apparently sombody didn't read Frank Miller's classic The Dark Knight Returns.

@MM360 - Batman is waiting for you, on the rooftop just behind you!

TBH, I never liked Superman either, but I still think he would defeat Batman. He has all the superpowers, when Batman has none. You can bring up the comic books but I think they are extremely unrealistic (pun intended). In real life, Superman would beat the hell out of Batman.

Top Bottom