Calling modding enthusiasts from all over the world!

+
MM360 said:
TBH, I never liked Superman either, but I still think he would defeat Batman. He has all the superpowers, when Batman has none. You can bring up the comic books but I think they are extremely unrealistic (pun intended). In real life, Superman would beat the hell out of Batman.

Agreed - Superman sucks. Worst superhero ever (I don't consider Aquaman to be a superhero).
Superman may have his superpowers, but Batman has the brains. And if Lex Luthor can afford getting some kryptonite so does Wayne Corp. Such a tech freak like Batman would have a full kryptonite jacket or even a kryptonite batmobile <3

And so the RED flame war begins :p

And if Lex Luthor can afford getting some kryptonite so does Wayne Corp.

Lex Luthor: Man of Steel - issue 3 or 4. Supes blows the kryptonite out of Waynes hands before he even has a chance to use it

But don't mind me, my inner nerd told me to do it

Come on, don't be shy...

Actually Batman kicked Superman's ass without kryptoninte. I just wanted to be more realistic as MM360 suggests that the comic books are unrealistic.

Superman could try fighting with Adam West's batman. That's his only chance...

Masos said:
Batman rules!

Can you belive MM360 belives Batman doesn't stand a chance against Superman? Apparently sombody didn't read Frank Miller's classic The Dark Knight Returns.
Yea.. shame on you Marcin! LOL

Misleading or not, I'm happy about this news. Both MP and Merry Witchmas made me bright moments.

Oh wait, we're going off topic here. How a poor moderator it is supposed to stick a RED?

Well I have a hard time voting as I only sampled all the mods except Medical problems, which I finished. When I tried FCR, the game turned into first person view for some reason so I never stuck with it. Is Flash's updated version of FCR done? If so I'll give it a try.

secondchildren said:
Oh wait, we're going off topic here. How a poor moderator it is supposed to stick a RED?

Sorry for that. This is a pointless discusion (he started it!). We both know that Rocket Raccoon is the best hero there is ;)

slimgrin said:
Well I have a hard time voting as I only sampled all the mods except Medical problems. When I tried FCR, the game turned into first person view for some reason so I never stuck with it. Is Flash's updated version of FCR done? If so I'll give it a try.

Yep it`s ready http://ifrit.pl/projects/full-combat-rebalance

Tommy said:
Why must it be so difficult to choose :confused: ? Every single one of these mods are excellent in their own right ! Haven`t tried Crossroads but knowing how Ifrit team has performed in the past i expect this mod to be as good as all their other works have been . Flip a coin ? , maybe the best 2 out of 3 .
"Crossroads" is still a work in progress; I recommend voting for a mod that's actually finished.

I think it would be good if Witcher voters voted mostly for the same mod, because I think that The Witcher would get more attention that way. And no, I'm not going to say what you think I'll say.

I recommend that we all vote for Flash's Full Combat Rebalance. I don't use it, myself, because I like the combat in The Witcher 1 just the way it is. But FCR is the most widely-used Witcher mod; a lot of folks don't play fan-made adventures. Flash has devoted an enormous amount of time and effort to tweaking The Witcher to bring it more in line with the books, and I admire what he has achieved, even if I don't use it. So I recommend that we vote for FCR.

Yet another reason why I adore CDPRed, leave it to them to hijack their own thread with 100% geeky goodness! I am still waiting for the day when CDPRed finally buys both UbiSoft and EA...Then fires *upper management!

*(EA/Ubisoft)

I sampled the updated FCR and it's pretty impressive. Flash has made a lot of changes. I don't have time for another epic 50 hr Witcher run but I highly recommend those who haven't tried The Witcher yet that they go with FCR.

Oh, and Batman------->Superman.

Top Bottom