camera fps drop and low res textures

+
For some reason, when I move my camera the fps can drop to as low as 30. This makes the game feel choppy even though I am playing at 60fps. Also some textures are low res even though my textures are set on high. Another issue I had was the TVs on the elevator were choppy like they were at 10 fps and looked like paintings. The mirrors in the game also look like paintings. The game is still playable but still kinda bothers me.

Attachments

• Screenshot (52).png
    Screenshot (52).png
    3.7 MB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot (53).png
    Screenshot (53).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 88
  • Screenshot (54).png
    Screenshot (54).png
    3.1 MB · Views: 96
I'm guessing you are on PC (it's always helpful to specify that... including CPU, GPU, Ram if it's a PC)?

If you are on PC there's also this existing performance-related thread here:

hi I also play in 60 fps 1080 p on a pc, and I also have at times very large losses, strangely at times this happens when I am in conversation with the NPCs in the key quests of the game, sometimes I go to the 17 FPS, yet the scene played is really confined, in an apartment for example. This also happens to me sometimes in the open world, even if in this one on average I am between 40/60 FPS. I have an RTX 2060 and play high with the RT on. It's still a shame these concerns, because the game is really excellent. Personally I'm having fun! :)

did you fix this? I'm having same issue. no matter the settings, when I zoom in (right mouse button) also when I'm in a vehicle and moving the camera around I get huge fps drops.

Top Bottom