Camera issue while driving using controller on PC

+
Hi, replaying CP2077 atm and first off I wanna say that Im really enjoying the game a lot, however I have 1 issue thats a bit annoying on this second playthrough, that wasnt present at my first playthrough(right at launch) When driving with third person view on the camera keeps snapping to a fixed height, in settings I have it set to "high" but I like to adjust depending on where I drive, I cant do that because of the snapping, it snaps even when Im actively adjusting, so if someone knows a setting I might've missed, that'd be great. Second issue I had was during The main quest Transmission, I had sided with netwatch in the previous quest, and on my way out of voodoo hideout, right before the church I accidentally closed a door when trying to loot a corpse meaning I locked myself in a room with only one exit, normally not a problem except the door had a technical requirement that I didnt meet. So I had to reload a save to get back out. No idea if this was intended or just an oversight, just thought I'd mention it. I've spent the last half hour trying to find a place to bug report, maybe Im just blind but I could not find it, so Im posting here. Hope that it reaches someone. Forgot to mention that I play on PC with a controller.

New thread created!

As for the issue, do you have any other control peripherals plugged in? Flightstick, track pad, etc.? Often times, games can register both and the inputs scrambled.

I have nothing else plugged in besides mouse and keyboard. The exact same things plugged in as during my first playthrough. Its a bit odd, first playthrough I loved the driving, everything was more or less perfect for my taste at least. So I noticed right away when I started this playthrough. The steering and such is all the same, its just the camera snapping thats different.

The only other thing I can think of off the top of my head is a 3rd-party controller software like x360ce. Although there's not too much of a reason for using that if you're using an actual Xbox controller.

If there's no other hardware, mods, or 3rd-party software stuff involved, I'm not really sure why it would be affecting the camera. I think this is one for official CDPR Support:

Please, read the appropriate FAQ section to the end, ensuring all suggestions have been followed. If the problems persist, you can use the "Contact Us" link to send in a ticket.

Be sure to include your system (including specs if on PC), a brief description of the issue, and the steps taken to reproduce it (if applicable).

Im using a ps4 dualshock controller but it was just plug and play, no additional software installed to use it, no mods or anything else either. I'll check out the link you gave me, thanks for your help so far.

Top Bottom