Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

+
Well, I am happy about the acknowledgement.

I am pretty sad about how long it took.

I am a bit worried about it not having been fixed in this latest patch 1.04 for PC.

I am very concerned it will take forever to get this fixed on consoles.

I am kinda really annoyed that I cannot play the game.

Ups and downs, I guess. Ups and downs...

How can anybody say were going to be waiting a couple of weeks for a fix with a straight face......:/ C'mon guys, open your eye's, their obviously more concerned with the PC version of this game, although great for the PC players which I envy but am happy for, sadly it looks like the console version is on the back burner for now. Were lucky we got a day one patch. Besides with the shear amount of bugs reported right here on this very forum it's going to take them forever to sort this all out. Never again will I compare this game to Elder Scrolls.

with all the quest bugs and other issues we'll be lucky if we see it fixed in the next month...guess ill just have to play other games until then

How can anybody say were going to be waiting a couple of weeks for a fix with a straight face......:/ C'mon guys, open your eye's, their obviously more concerned with the PC version of this game, although great for the PC players which I envy but am happy for, sadly it looks like the console version is on the back burner for now. Were lucky we got a day one patch. Besides with the shear amount of bugs reported right here on this very forum it's going to take them forever to sort this all out. Never again will I compare this game to Elder Scrolls.

A couple of weeks is my best guess based on the information I have. 1.03 came out five days ago, now 1.04 is out today ( 5 days per patch, give or take a few days on the size), when 1.03 is on consoles 1.04 may be in certification which will take another week to reach consoles, they are the only just now looking into our issues; which is to be 'assumed' will be addressed in 1.05, which adds up to two weeks. That's my guess based on timed facts. I don't write two weeks with a straight face, I'm annoyed like the others here, i'd rather collect information rather than damn everything with the word "forever", its not optimistic.

Last edited:
I wouldn't blame CDprojekt for patches not coming out quickly for consoles, not their fault every fecking patch has to go through a certification process which can take up to 5-7 days on the consoles. You'll be looking at another 5-7 days wait for 1.04 too and so on. Can't be long now until you get 1.03 though...

Acknowledgement is definitely good. Not being fixed in 1.04....eh. I guess one good thing is that this bug is so easy to test. Download update, load up a game, walk with Roach, and wait for the animation stutter.

I have a good feeling about the next patch. I think 1.05 will be our lucky number. But I've been wrong before.

Finally got a response from my support ticket however not good news

I sent this

Hi

Great work on the game guys looks gorgeous :)

However this is spoiling my gaming experience

i have tested on three different pc\'s same issue on all... just talked with a friend who is on ps4 and he also as the same problem

Re Horse slow trot get stuttering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5I5EZB9aA#password

Hard to see in the above video but its there its very bad in game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFH7gufhI0o

The above can see it a little better

...it seems it could be the horse animation for sure ...its extremely annoying and is a spoil for the game for me ..i have tried many many settings no avail definitely game based horse animation problem ...lets hope you can fix this as i also like to trot around slow admiring the environment....otherwise this really does spoil it ...Please fix CD Project Pretty Please

The response

Hi,

Try turning off V-Sync in game.

Regards,

not good i hope they understand this is not a system driver issue but rather a game animation code problems we can only hope with patch 1.05

My heart go's out to the console peeps having to wait for authentication is a pain

Finally got a response from my support ticket however not good news

I sent this

Hi

Great work on the game guys looks gorgeous :)

However this is spoiling my gaming experience

i have tested on three different pc\'s same issue on all... just talked with a friend who is on ps4 and he also as the same problem

Re Horse slow trot get stuttering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ky5I5EZB9aA#password

Hard to see in the above video but its there its very bad in game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFH7gufhI0o

The above can see it a little better

...it seems it could be the horse animation for sure ...its extremely annoying and is a spoil for the game for me ..i have tried many many settings no avail definitely game based horse animation problem ...lets hope you can fix this as i also like to trot around slow admiring the environment....otherwise this really does spoil it ...Please fix CD Project Pretty Please

The response

Hi,

Try turning off V-Sync in game.

Regards,

not good i hope they understand this is not a system driver issue but rather a game animation code problems we can only hope with patch 1.05

My heart go's out to the console peeps having to wait for authentication is a pain

Seriously? that's the reply you got?try turning off Vsync?XD with all the testing people are doing and that's a customer support advice?.
I think i'm going to wait on a modding fix,that's just laughable to say the least.

Last edited:
How the hell the most important bug is not fixed yet? I was sure that 1.04 update will cover this issue..
I'm 34h in already and I'm having splitting headaches because of that (I can't afford waiting for the fix as some of the guys here as my real life is waiting for me around the corner ;)
Really annoying, especially that it's running great on 970sli, scaling really well, no microstutter etc.which is very rare.

Last edited:
Seriously? that's the reply you got?try turning off Vsync?XD with all the testing people are doing and that's a customer support advice?.
I think i'm going to wait on a modding fix,that's just laughable to say the least.

I know crazy...that is why i left the persons name off in the post not one for name and shame ...i would not mind but i even sent as much info re it as possible..i have just lost hope again :(

How the hell the most important bug is not fixed yet?

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I was wondering if I was the only guy thinking that THIS bug is the most important for playing.
Thank you, I'm not alone.

Please DEVS; fix that Horse stutter in 1.05 !

Well, I think it depends on how you like to play your games. If you like to pan slowly around the world and take in all the details, the camera stutter might actually be the "most important bug" since it will keep you from doing just that. I know that it's the only bug I have to encounter (during what little time I actually played before succumbing to camera stutter rage) that actively keeps me from playing...

Well, I think it depends on how you like to play your games. If you like to pan slowly around the world and take in all the details, the camera stutter might actually be the "most important bug" since it will keep you from doing just that. I know that it's the only bug I have to encounter (during what little time I actually played before succumbing to camera stutter rage) that actively keeps me from playing...

I don't care what people say about panning lol,either it's the controller or kb/m i have never seen it this bad.Fallout 3 far from perfect game didn't have this,Skyrim which had numerous issues didn't have this problem.

Top Bottom