Camera Stutter Master Thread - Share your info

+
PS4. Version 1.03.

Another!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ZJ3lTC1BY

Same rules apply: made a diagonal camera pan, the horizontal camera rotation stutters and the vertical does not. Set playback speed to 0.25.

If nothing else, this, at least, has given me the reason to bust out the PS4 gameplay video sharing feature.

Maybe if we put the wagon before the horse it ceases to stutter :p XD.

The wagon has been put before the horse and it is pushing it... right off the trail...

"Tough Luck" ;) Man, I feel so bad for those poor victims. They never saw it coming!

Maybe if it was a steady, stable and well trained horse, it could have kept the wagon on the trail regardless...

Hehe

Last edited:
Could you guys stop derailing this thread?

Sheesh. You're like... beating a dead horse... ;)

That said, I never had the horse stutter.

Also, I wonder when the first theories about hidden coded messages in the stutter will arrive. Messages for "the Chosen Ones"... :)

1.04? PC is 1.04 already and it didn't fix the judder. Altho there is going to be a new patch monday about the XP-bug so hope they adressed this judder in there too!

The patch on Monday will be 1.05 on PC (unless it's a hot fix). So the stutter fix will probably come with that. The numbers can be confusing. PC got fixes in 1.03 that were in consoles 1.04 and so on.

The patch on Monday will be 1.05 on PC (unless it's a hot fix). So the stutter fix will probably come with that. The numbers can be confusing. PC got fixes in 1.03 that were in consoles 1.04 and so on.

There's nothing specified other than the XP issue so i'm not getting my hopes up.

+1 for PS4.

When trying to rotate the camera slowly it will 'stutter' regardless of where in the world I am. However if I rotate the camera fast it butter smooth. It's almost like its not ready the small inputs correctly.

Annoying as hell and really spoils the enjoyment of what is otherwise a great game.

Obviously it's not something easy to fix or they of fixed it and mentioned it in some way, the font was easy and partly fixed quickly, I'm not holding my breath, but I'd prefer this fixed before framerate

Well, if Marcin (Jorah) Mormont meant that the console patch will be released and distributed in a week or 10 days (from Saturday), that would put the PC patch on Monday pretty much in line with console certification times, so that might be a good sign.

If he meant to say that "hopefully" they will have it ready to submit for certification by that time, with release a week after that, well, not only will I be pretty miffed it took 3 weeks AFTER the game's release to get the game ready to play, but even worse, it means that they might have identified the problem, but haven't found a fix, yet, on either platform.
Which in turn could mean a lot of things, but none of them good...

Also updated the first post for our new arrivals :)

Top Bottom