Camera view in the car

+
Hello, The camera view in some vehicles is tragic. You can't see the road, you can barely drive. That's why I am asking the creators to introduce the possibility of changing the camera view in the car, eg Height and proximity to the cockpit.

Do you also think that such a thing would be useful? Personally, this is the only thing missing in the gameplay.

Hello, The camera view in some vehicles is tragic. You can't see the road, you can barely drive. That's why I am asking the creators to introduce the possibility of changing the camera view in the car, eg Height and proximity to the cockpit.

Do you also think that such a thing would be useful? Personally, this is the only thing missing in the gameplay.

I think there's a setting about height in the car in the menu, though I personally drive in 3'rd person view myself.

I always end up driving in third person (usually in a gecko so I can reverse over the pop in cars) because I find the first person view a bit difficult, but it's not just in this game, I really struggle with the lack of peripheral vision, when you drive a car you move your head as you turn corners etc maybe VR is the solution for decent interior driving. If they let you adjust the first person so your POV is on the dashboard you'll lose the interior too. Some racing games give you a bonnet (hood) top perspective too which is better.

Well, I also only use the motorbike. its the most fun. But these cars are so well made inside, that it's a shame there is no seat option.
It's clear all the cars's interior are awesome.
It's really annoying for driving in first person, but they will certainly fix that in futur patch (i hope) :)

In some cars the problem is view to low, as said above. For example that big six-wheeler monster. In others, you can't drive 1st person in the day because all you see is white glare, blatant example Little Mule. Finally, in some the glare doesn't come from the window but from the dashboard, for example in the Herrera and the Delamain.
They seriously need to address the problems of 1st person driving, I enjoy it a lot but in some cars it simply isn't an option. In 1st person I'm driving. In 3rd person I'm playing toy cars.

I think there's a setting about height in the car in the menu, though I personally drive in 3'rd person view myself.
please tell me where this height setting is....the only one I find is the third person distance
Post automatically merged:

people have been pleading for this in posts ( myself included ) for some time .....I don't know what to tell ya

I find this really annoying since I prefer to drive in first person. For me, the car in which I'm struggling the most with this is the Rayfield Aerondight "Guinevere". :cry:

I really hope this will be adjusted soon.

I find this really annoying since I prefer to drive in first person. For me, the car in which I'm struggling the most with this is the Rayfield Aerondight "Guinevere". :cry:

I really hope this will be adjusted soon.
type -66's for me ..and yeah FPV is my way as well

I'm not sure if we can report this to the tech support since it's not a bug. But I definitely would like to be able to drive in first person in that car without killing a pedestrian because I can't see the road.

It's unfortunate really because the Guinevere is one of my favorite car in the game.

Last edited:
They need to add a rearview mirror and side mirrors. The limited view of surroundings is reason why I only drive in third person. The view in first person is so limited that the risk of running over civilians is high if going in reverse in a populated area.

please tell me where this height setting is....the only one I find is the third person distance

people have been pleading for this in posts ( myself included ) for some time .....I don't know what to tell ya
The poster misspoke. There is no height option for first person view. There is an option to change the height of the third person view.

Top Bottom