Can a second GOG account be created on same PC?

+
I realize this is likely a rather stupid question, since I know people have more than one account to play Gwent, but since I often play using the same PC, is this even possible on one computer?

The situation is that I also had an account on PS4 that I would like to transfer over to GOG and create a new account. But my PC account is much, much more comprehensive, so ideally I would like to have both. Yes, I DO have a laptop as well as a desktop and my reasoning is I would like to play against myself just to test out decks sometimes. But mostly, when playing "for real" it is on a desktop computer.

Is it just simply a matter of logging out and then logging back in again with the account one wants to use? I suspect so...but I just wanted to make sure.

Thanks for any insights...and Happy New Year to all.

Is it just simply a matter of logging out and then logging back in again with the account one wants to use?
It is, yes. Switching more than once may trigger the two-step verification thing, if you have it active, but other than that it's as easy as you suspect.

Top Bottom