Can anyone remind Piggyback that The Official Cyberpunk 2077 Interactive Map needs to be updated?

+
I have paid $5 for the HIDDEN GEM function, but now most of the information on the map is still outdated!
Someone of CDPROJECT RED must have a cooperative relationship with them, please tell them to update the map!

I have paid $5 for the HIDDEN GEM function, but now most of the information on the map is still outdated!
Someone of CDPROJECT RED must have a cooperative relationship with them, please tell them to update the map!
By "Hidden Gem" you mean the shards (mostly in corpses) all around Night City ?
Because honestly, I didn't see lot of changes on this side since release :)

Some of things have been changed with 1.5 and I noticed some (mainly Watson bcs it is starting area), but in total it is very small amount. I have used piggyback map (premium access) during my last play without issues. Beside that, it is product created by Piggyback Interactive Limited company as far as I know, so try contact them directly with feedback about changed things (and/or issues). Imo CDRP forum is not a right/good place for this. Piggyback contact: https://www.piggyback.com/en/contact-us/

Last edited:
Some of things have been changed with 1.5 and I noticed some (mainly Watson bcs it is starting area), but in total it is very small amount.
Honestly, except the "dancing robot" in Kabuki and the "lost key quest" (near the end of Claire first race), I didn't notice anything which have to be updated on the map (except the DLC apartments).
The "old" ones are always present and in the same place and no "new" ones :)

Some of things have been changed with 1.5 and I noticed some (mainly Watson bcs it is starting area), but in total it is very small amount. I have used piggyback map (premium access) during my last play without issues. Beside that, it is product created by Piggyback Interactive Limited company as far as I know, so try contact them directly with feedback about changed things (and/or issues). Imo CDRP forum is not a right/good place for this. Piggyback contact: https://www.piggyback.com/en/contact-us/
Thank you very much~

The "old" ones are always present
For example legendary monowire has been removed from garage in Kabuki. I didn’t find new location since that, only was able buy it from ripperdoc. And at least one legendary item glasses (location on top of big fuel tank near megatower 12).

Last edited:
For example legendary monowire has been removed from garage in Kabuki. I didn’t find new location since that, only was able buy it from ripperdoc. And at least one legendary item glasses (location on top of big fuel tank near megatower 12).
Ok, that's "very old" :)
All the free "legendary arms cyberware" were removed in 1.23 (so about a year ago^^) due to the fact that these cyberwares are leveled. So for example if you looted the monowire at low level (they don't follow your level) they were and still incredebly "weak". The only available since 1.23, is a rare Gorilla arms in an Assault in progress near Pacifica which only spawn on the map after I Walk The Line.

You speak about the legendary item on the top of the "giant" fuel tank in Waston ?
(with an ARCH near the stairs)
If yes, from my memories, it always was Netrunner pants. The "only" legendary glasses in Watson (so available before The Heist), are since release, the cops ones near the drug store in NorthSide.
108.jpeg112.jpeg
Anyway, if the map was not updated since 1.23, yeah, it's a "big" problem :)

Last edited:
I’m not saying that it’s a ‘big’ problem. For my needs that mapping tool works perfectly well. However it’s advertised as official map with all hidden gems for PAID version, so OP for sure can ask creator for updates. That’s all.

I’m not saying that it’s a ‘big’ problem. For my needs that mapping tool works perfectly well. However it’s advertised as official map with all hidden gems for PAID version, so OP for sure can ask creator for updates. That’s all.
But I was talking about changes between 1.31 and 1.5. So I didn't notice any changes betweem these versions (everything is at the same place and at least, nothing was removed).
For those who paid for it, if the map is not updated since 1.23, it's a "big" problem, if you ask me. For free use, not so much indeed ;)

The legendary Monowire is from a ripperdoc near the Pumping station travel point. I think 40 SC is needed.

The legendary Monowire is from a ripperdoc near the Pumping station travel point. I think 40 SC is needed.
There are two ripper with all the legendary versions ;)
But before 1.2, a legendary one was available for free, without any Street Cred or level requirement in Kabuki in the GIG:Shark In The Water. But like all the items in the game, monowire is leveled. So if you looted it at level 5 for example, you will get the level 5 damages "forever" which is very, very low :)
(the "free" legendary Mantis Blades in a Cyberspycho and in an Assault In Progress were removed too, for the same reason).

Top Bottom