Can I change ending in my save?

+
I just finished the game, and unfortunetelly it was worst ending for me. Ciri and Geralt died and Radowid wins the war. I still have a lot of things to do and a lot of quests (+2 dlc's), but I feel really bad when I must play in a world without Ciri. I feel like I failed the game because I rly wanted to save her. It was really emotional for me. I know I can just go new game and new game+ and get "better" ending, but I will lost all quests and progress from this save. So is there any command or mod that can let me to change the ending in my save? I just want Ciri alive and Radowid dead.

You can change the ending with some console commands on PC, it is explained how the debug console can be enabled here. Also, you need a save from before entering the tower at the end of the main story. To avoid Ciri's bad ending, use these commands:
Code:
addfact(q110_calmed_down_ciri)
addfact(q310_ciri_faced_lodge)
removefact(q210_gave_lara_necklace)
addfact(q210_skjall_done)
Additionally, for the empress ending, this one is needed:
Code:
addfact(q110_visited_emhyr)
Radovid dead, Dijkstra wins:
Code:
addfact(mq3035_fdb_radovid_dead)
addfact(mq3035_fdb_roche_talar_dead)
Radovid dead, Emhyr wins:
Code:
addfact(mq3035_fdb_dijkstra_dead)
addfact(mq3035_free_temeria)

You can change the ending with some console commands on PC, it is explained how the debug console can be enabled here. Also, you need a save from before entering the tower at the end of the main story. To avoid Ciri's bad ending, use these commands:
Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
THANK YOU
SO
MUCH

I had the worst ending ever, but I didn't want to play the whole game again (I already finished one of the dlcs and etc).
Now I had the ending I wanted :love:

Code:
Code:
Code:
Code:
For Ciri Is it work after finish the main story?(not before entering the tower).I can't return there because its gone.Does it make any difference?

Top Bottom